Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Know your rights" another message from those studious types at VFF
Found in my letterbox this morning, another  brightly coloured, exclamation mark strewn little pamphlet from those studious academics in the 'Voices for Freedom' group.

Fascinating stuff - 'say goodbye to masks forever' was featured prominently, as was a 'free mini kit' which enables people to be 'mask free' & then there's a panel listing  things under the title 'did you know?' listing various gems of information, some of which may even be true.

Given that last night's announcement about masks has taken the wind out of their sails, I'm afraid that I laughed.

And a swift visit to their listed site says in rather large letters: 'Backed by science & research!' Its always good to have a really good laugh of a morning...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
The mask rule was only removed because of the action taken by Voices For Freedom !!!!!!!! Without Voices For Freebees you would still be under domination by this corrupt Government !!!!!
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
(13-09-2022, 12:38 PM)Zurdo Wrote: The mask rule was only removed because of the action taken by Voices For Freedom !!!!!!!!  Without Voices For Freebees you would still be under domination by this corrupt Government !!!!!
Big Grin
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(13-09-2022, 12:38 PM)Zurdo Wrote: The mask rule was only removed because of the action taken by Voices For Freedom !!!!!!!!  Without Voices For Freebees you would still be under domination by this corrupt Government !!!!!
Nail on head - that's sure to be what that lot will claim!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I wonder what his holiness Apostle Brian Tamaki will have to have to moan about now that all mandates are coming off? Will he organise another event wanting to hang the government? But dont worry we probably havnt heard the last of him, he will just have to think of another moneymaking idea now  Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(13-09-2022, 04:07 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: I wonder what his holiness Apostle Brian Tamaki will have to have to moan about now that all mandates are coming off? Will he organise another event wanting to hang the government? But dont worry we probably havnt heard the last of him, he will just have to think of another moneymaking idea now  Big Grin
maybe he'll re-focus on those pesky gays Smile
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(13-09-2022, 05:24 PM)king1 Wrote:
(13-09-2022, 04:07 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: I wonder what his holiness Apostle Brian Tamaki will have to have to moan about now that all mandates are coming off? Will he organise another event wanting to hang the government? But dont worry we probably havnt heard the last of him, he will just have to think of another moneymaking idea now  Big Grin
maybe he'll re-focus on those pesky gays Smile
Yeah, he's the sort who would. Damned if I know why anyone can believe the utter tripe contained in religions which started in the 1st century & have little or no relevance to life in the 21st century, but some people have a need for religion.
And can get themselves to believe pretty much anything at all. Big Grin Rolleyes
(13-09-2022, 11:03 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: Found in my letterbox this morning, another  brightly coloured, exclamation mark strewn little pamphlet from those studious academics in the 'Voices for Freedom' group.

Fascinating stuff - 'say goodbye to masks forever' was featured prominently, as was a 'free mini kit' which enables people to be 'mask free' & then there's a panel listing  things under the title 'did you know?' listing various gems of information, some of which may even be true.

Given that last night's announcement about masks has taken the wind out of their sails, I'm afraid that I laughed.

And a swift visit to their listed site says in rather large letters: 'Backed by science & research!' Its always good to have a really good laugh of a morning...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes Rolleyes
I got one of those in my letterbox months ago, are they still distributing them?
Either way, we dont need to wear masks anymore!
Was in the supermarket today and about quarter the customers were still wearing them, but not many staff were!