Poll: Who do you intend to vote for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Act
18.18%
4 18.18%
Green Party
13.64%
3 13.64%
Labour
18.18%
4 18.18%
National
13.64%
3 13.64%
NZ First
4.55%
1 4.55%
Other
13.64%
3 13.64%
Undecided
18.18%
4 18.18%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who will you be voting for?
Figured I'd kick this new section off with a poll!

Remember, keep it friendly Smile Voting is anonymous. 

Who will you be voting for come election time?
it depends on what they are offering, up in the air at the moment but it certainly won't be National
Crab2
(27-06-2020, 11:27 AM)crab2 Wrote: it depends on what they are offering, up in the air at the moment but it certainly won't be National
it depends on what they are offering, up in the air at the moment but it certainly won't be Labour.
After 10+ years of voting National, I'm leaning towards Labour this time. I think the way they handled the COVID crisis has been excellent compared to the majority of other countries. And yes mistakes have been made but there was no playbook for a crisis like this.

On top of that, my business is doing better than it ever has, I had a record month this month. The wage subsidy and loan got me through the lock down and now things are looking up.
that's awesome news for you 

Yes definitely agree with you, you cannot tell what is going to happen with this Pandemic and I think we are in the best possible position in keeping it contained in New Zealand, they did say there will always be someone who will bring it to New Zealand. I think it will be a long time before we see the Tourist industry recover from this
Crab2
My business has done better than expected too, considering we are in a pandemic.
Tourism will definitely be hit, but on the upside, it gives us kiwis the freedom to enjoy this country with the tourist hostpots free of crowded tourists, its a once in a lifetime opportunity to do so.
Thumbs Up 
(28-06-2020, 01:40 PM)nzoomed Wrote: My business has done better than expected too, considering we are in a pandemic.
Tourism will definitely be hit, but on the upside, it gives us kiwis the freedom to enjoy this country with the tourist hostpots free of crowded tourists, its a once in a lifetime opportunity to do so.
Crab2
Candidate Red, Party Green.

Looks like I am in good company.
You’re all certifiably insane . Apart from Rumpelteazer . Must just be a coincidence that the subsidies end right around the election. I wonder when Jacinda is going to announce she’s now a single Mum?
(26-07-2020, 09:04 AM)Golfy Wrote: You’re all certifiably insane . Apart from Rumpelteazer . Must just be a coincidence that the subsidies end right around the election. I wonder when Jacinda is going to announce she’s now a single Mum?

How do you know that she is now single
Crab2
I now have decided which electorate candidate I shall be voting for but I still remain undecided as to where I shall cast my party vote.
(26-07-2020, 09:04 AM)Golfy Wrote:  I wonder when Jacinda is going to announce she’s now a single Mum?

Who cares? I don't vote based on a politicians marital status. People that do are why democracy doesn't always work.

As for the insane part... Maybe you'd prefer to live in the US?
(26-07-2020, 09:04 AM)Golfy Wrote: You’re all certifiably insane . Apart from Rumpelteazer . Must just be a coincidence that the subsidies end right around the election. I wonder when Jacinda is going to announce she’s now a single Mum?

So,any actual evidence to back that up or is it just spiteful gossip? Huh
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(26-06-2020, 06:44 PM)videomonkey Wrote: Figured I'd kick this new section off with a poll!

Remember, keep it friendly Smile Voting is anonymous. 

Who will you be voting for come election time?
Could we please have an updated one now? (I'm not sure how to do one)
I'm sure the results will be quite different to the last.