Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William and Harry
William, Harry leave Westminster in separate cars after vigil as no 'meaningful rapprochement' in their relationship

In my opinion Harry is very vulnerable and always has been since his mother died, and then along came the wicked witch of the west (Meghan) she knew how to manipulate him to do her bidding and how to lose his family and to make sure he wouldn't leave she gave birth twice, she is an actress and a manipulator and has bent him to her will. If you look at most of their photos even ones leading up to the funeral you will see they are holding hands or she is so close to him that fresh air couldn't survive and as one commentator said "Its not really protocol to do that on such a solemn occasion"

I think he would be better off leaving the bitch and coming back into the fold and reuniting with his own kind.
She is American and doesn't want the British pomp and ceremony (unless it suits her)
I could go on and on but as stated this is just my opinion, what is yours?
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Do you often have 'opinions' like this on other people's personal relationships? I assume you have garnered your 'knowledge' on Harry and Meghan from media coverage and therefore it may be advisable for you to be more critical of the media content you are absorbing.
(19-09-2022, 10:44 AM)harm_less Wrote: Do you often have 'opinions' like this on other people's personal relationships? I assume you have garnered your 'knowledge' on Harry and Meghan from media coverage and therefore it may be advisable for you to be more critical of the media content you are absorbing.
Your entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine, isn't this why we have message boards? Or do you just want to talk about all the nice safe things that dont cause controversy.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
I definitely feel like he has been led by Meghan over the last few years and now maybe the time for Harry to start exerting a bit more control in the relationship, to get the balance of power a bit more centralised.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few months - emotional events such a Grannies passing will have a tendency to make people re-evaluate lives and decisions...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I'm getting fairly fed up with all the 'royal experts' making various claims about the royals in the media - you have to wonder how many of them have ever met, let alone knows, a member of the royal family. I wouldn't be a royal for quids - it must be absolute hell having uninformed gossip columnists making all kinds of wild claims in the media.

And very unusually, there's been a statement from them about the claim by some that Harry was 'the last to be told about the Queen's death'.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/royal...eens-death

"It was reported by the Daily Telegraph in the UK on the weekend that King Charles told Harry that the Queen had died five minutes before Buckingham Palace released the official announcement.

But in a rare statement on a private matter on Monday, the Daily Mail reported that a spokesman for the King stressed: “The public was only informed after every family member had been informed”.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)