Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ukraine war map progress
Ukraine making slow but steady progress in taking back the occupied territory from Russia.
Kherson is the place to watch right now.

https://liveuamap.com/
So apparently the turkish president has said that Putin is looking to end the war.

I think Ukraine and the western allies should now put their foot on the proverbial throat and push hard. Kick them out of Crimea for good and also Mariupol, Donetsk etc

Putin needs to pay, and losing territory from his 'special operation' is probably a good starting point...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(21-09-2022, 12:49 PM)king1 Wrote: So apparently the turkish president has said that Putin is looking to end the war.

I think Ukraine and the western allies should now put their foot on the proverbial throat and push hard.  Kick them out of Crimea for good and also  Mariupol, Donetsk etc

Putin needs to pay, and losing territory from his 'special operation' is probably a good starting point...

Most definitely and he likely will try and save his face from embarrassment.
Apparently Putin had turned away from a deal that would have guaranteed Ukraine not joining NATO in return for Russia leaving their territory.

The puppet government he installed in Crimea needs to go, at least with the few ukrainian strikes in Crimea has put off russians from going their for a holiday, Russians know something is up.
Apparently putin has recently survived an assassination attempt, but this is not confirmed.
His life is in serious danger thats for sure.
and now that we know Russia really has nothing much in the way of military teeth, Ukraine and NATO need to get the deal signed and formalised.

Based on what I have heard about their level of hardware sophistication (1970's era) it might not be a big leap to conclude that there nukes will be in the same era.  They may even be too scared to go near them in case one of them inadvertently blows up in the missile silo.

Being the international military strategist that I am not, I would suggest that maybe they really have nothing but their bluster and old weaponry going for them... 

Stand back and wait for the russian hate mail - if we go offline because of a targeted Russian cyber attack, I apologise in advance nzoomed...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(21-09-2022, 02:00 PM)king1 Wrote: and now that we know Russia really has nothing much in the way of military teeth, Ukraine and NATO need to get the deal signed and formalised.

Based on what I have heard about their level of hardware sophistication (1970's era) it might not be a big leap to conclude that there nukes will be in the same era.  They may even be too scared to go near them in case one of them inadvertently blows up in the missile silo.

Being the international military strategist that I am not, I would suggest that maybe they really have nothing but their bluster and old weaponry going for them... 

Stand back and wait for the russian hate mail - if we go offline because of a targeted Russian cyber attack, I apologise in advance nzoomed...
Most definitely, Ukraine has demonstrated that they are fit to join NATO.
Zelensky has just given a speech to the UN.
https://www.1news.co.nz/2022/09/22/live-...p-threats/