Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex Ban
https://tinyurl.com/2pggmja2

PETA demands men who eat meat be banned from sex to help reduce global meat consumption
Men who eat meat should be banned from having sex, the animal rights organisation People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has declared.

I have proof that this doesn't work, I eat meat and haven't had sex in years  Crying Crying Crying
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
The old Lysistra protest. Didn't work then either.
I say ban PETA
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(22-09-2022, 05:32 PM)king1 Wrote: I say ban PETA
Yes Yes Yes Yes
(22-09-2022, 04:30 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The old Lysistra protest. Didn't work then either.
 How interesting that I had exactly the same thought. Big Grin Rolleyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata

I remember years ago, seeing a TV play of it, very late at night I think it must have been. And with some very interesting 'special effects'.... Big Grin Rolleyes Rolleyes

I eat sausages; roast garlic vegan sausages which are really good. Smile

I've just remembered - there have been loads of ads for those godawful dried meat thingys, (can't remember what the hell they're called now I'm trying) which have implied very strongly & not at all subtly, that 'real men eat meat'.
Jerky? Biltong? Something like that.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Tried to eat Jerky once, when I pulled it out of my mouth my dentures were stuck to it  Big Grin Big Grin
As a vegetarian, I am totally in favour of this move by PETA. They should ban meat eating men from a few other activities where I don't get enough too. Ban Meat Eating Men from making money...that'll set me up for retirement well.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
All this is about meat eating men, what happens to meat eating women? Do they have a sex ban?
(22-09-2022, 09:16 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Tried to eat Jerky once, when I pulled it out of my mouth my dentures were stuck to it  Big Grin Big Grin
I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure that isn't really the image they were going for... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(22-09-2022, 10:19 PM)Zurdo Wrote: As a vegetarian, I am totally in favour of this move by PETA. They should ban meat eating men from a few other activities where I don't get enough too. Ban Meat Eating Men from making money...that'll set me up for retirement well.

Me too - excellent idea! Big Grin Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(22-09-2022, 10:19 PM)Zurdo Wrote: As a vegetarian, I am totally in favour of this move by PETA. They should ban meat eating men from a few other activities where I don't get enough too. Ban Meat Eating Men from making money...that'll set me up for retirement well.
If I have to give up making money I would rather we ban Vegetarians, and PETA

(23-09-2022, 03:00 PM)king1 Wrote:
If I have to give up making money I would rather we ban Vegetarians, and PETA
Absolutely, all the senseless killing of all those poor vegetables  Evilgrin Evilgrin
They live to serve.
Waging war with society
Apparently, radishes emit an electronic scream when pulled from the earth I had to look it up & while Radishes aren't mentioned specifically, it seems to be true. How bizarre.

https://www.popsugar.com/home/do-plants-...m-48258131

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-new...180973716/
I think that is a little scream of delight, knowing they are going to be served up as garnish on a human's salad.
Waging war with society
(23-09-2022, 07:39 PM)Zurdo Wrote: I think that is a little scream of delight, knowing they are going to be served up as garnish on a human's salad.
Oh, of course, that must be it! Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes
and SAFE
(27-09-2022, 08:01 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
and SAFE
lol, problem solved

(27-09-2022, 08:25 PM)king1 Wrote:
(27-09-2022, 08:01 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: and SAFE
lol, problem solved

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin