Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staying safe from infection
(17-11-2021, 06:57 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Hello you! Nice to see you!
Let's hope we grow a stronger natural immunity.
For sure. We need to start taking better care of our bodies...

Here are 9 tips to strengthen your immunity naturally.
  1. Get enough sleep. Sleep and immunity are closely tied. ...
  2. Eat more whole plant foods. ...
  3. Eat more healthy fats. ...
  4. Eat more fermented foods or take a probiotic supplement. ...
  5. Limit added sugars. ...
  6. Engage in moderate exercise. ...
  7. Stay hydrated. ...
  8. Manage your stress levels
A real vacine is whats needed not these seudo vacines that are going to need boosters every 6 months just to provide a mininmum level of protection . But govt isnt interested problably because of its contract with Pfzer As it is no one is safe from contraxcting covid 19 delta & it will eventually bankrupt the country in loss of production & loss of taxation
(18-11-2021, 03:40 PM)joe 90 Wrote: A  real vacine is whats needed    not these  seudo  vacines that  are going to need boosters every  6 months    just  to  provide  a mininmum  level of protection  .  But govt isnt interested  problably because of its contract with  Pfzer  As it  is    no one is safe  from contraxcting covid 19  delta & it will  eventually  bankrupt the country in  loss of production  &  loss of taxation
Is there a "real vaccine" available?
I do have other cameras!
I remember when the global pandemic was just beginning, and we had a lockdown, then I watched his videos on YouTube. Maybe they saved my life and the lives of my loved ones. And I am very grateful to Dr. John Campbell for his advice. However, I managed to survive COVID-19, but there is a disease that I will never defeat, and that is cancer. It's good that medicine allows me to buy anti-cancer drugs in online pharmacies such as https://www.pillpal.to/anticancer-1828. Otherwise, I would have died a long time ago. So guys, appreciate your life and enjoy it!
I wonder if Joe 90 still thinks the Pfizer vax is a pseudo vaccine...
(24-12-2022, 06:14 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I wonder if Joe 90 still thinks the Pfizer vax is a pseudo vaccine...

Probably - hard of thinking doesn't cure itself.
I do have other cameras!
Hey there! Staying safe from infection is definitely something we all want to prioritize these days.
(06-04-2023, 06:42 AM)amandasar Wrote: Hey there! Staying safe from infection is definitely something we all want to prioritize these days.

Can artificial life forms get infected? Or are they infections in themselves?
(06-04-2023, 09:16 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 06:42 AM)amandasar Wrote: Hey there! Staying safe from infection is definitely something we all want to prioritize these days.

Can artificial life forms get infected? Or are they infections in themselves?

Interesting, eh? Trying too hard to look real. Sometimes these posts are from spammers, trying to establish themselves before unleashing their crap.
I do have other cameras!
(06-04-2023, 10:49 AM)Praktica Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 09:16 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Can artificial life forms get infected? Or are they infections in themselves?

Interesting, eh? Trying too hard to look real. Sometimes these posts are from spammers, trying to establish themselves before unleashing their crap.

No! Really? And there I was thinking it was an opportunity to be kind to small pond life...  Big Grin

Only fair, seeing one of these rotten bastards caught me a couple of years back with its sweet talking speil. I actually believed it until my intuition got loud enough for me to pay attention.

I always was really lousy at judging character...