Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chase
I see that we've got a new iteration of The Chase on TV tonight.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good quiz. The Chase's format works because there's lots of questions and (sometimes) some drama . It also doesn't plod along like The Tipping Point which relies heavily on the tension of a randomly falling disc. How thrilling! And don't get me started on the even more plodding Millionaire Hot Seat.

But like all things in life, you get reach the end of your tether. I'm calling time on Bradley and the worn out gang of Chasers.

As an aside, TV1's daily schedule is typically two hours of The Chase, two hours of falling discs, and two hours of Ellen. 25% of the day is devoted to three programmes. TVNZ is always promoting things that are showing only On Demand - why not show them on TV instead of the cheap dross they're currently broadcasting?
I'm sick of cooking shows and I see TV3 is showing Aussie Big Brother from tonight. I thought that did it's dash years ago.
The Big Brother ratings dwindled away to almost nothing, but I guess lockdown has made this form of TV simple and cheap to put together.

Are we going to get the late night Too Hot For TV edits as well? Quality TV.
There is nothing like a good chase.
(02-07-2020, 09:15 AM)Rumpelteazer Wrote: There is nothing like a good chase.
Agreed. The Blues Brothers has one of the best chases ever Cool