Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Ellis -Finally
Supreme Court does the correct thing

Charges should be laid against the dangerous lunatics who whipped this up then the craven dogs who wouldn’t do their respective Ministerial duties.
It does seem like it was a bit of witch hunt at the time...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
The real story is quite mind blowing. I remember thinking 'how did these people actually go along with this rubbish?' Those people need to be horsewhipped. Metaphorically speaking, of course...
Once long long ago a very weird woman from the United States (who called herself Aysha Daysha) gave a talk on Satanic Child Abuse at the Christchurch District office of the then Department of Social Welfare (Something I thought was weird having a non-professional person even present something). A social worker who attended this '"lecture" had also lobbied against the Christchurch City Council closing this Creche that her children attended ~ with success.
I never understood what she later had against Peter Ellis but it certainly precipitated something!
I always thought the whole show was a setup
A shame that its taken so very long. I remember reading that the abuse said to have happened in a particular area of the centre, couldn't possibly have happened there since it could be readily seen from virtually every other part of it.
It was a witch hunt, very similar to the same type of total bollocks which happened in America at around that time.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
From Shipley and John Banks, who rejected the first calls for an inquiry, and are damned for the words that came out of their mouths. Shipley: "The matter has now traversed the court system ... I do not consider a further public inquiry into the matter to be necessary." Banks: "I am highly critical of the decision taken to give this individual such work when he openly and often spoke of his perversions."
Funny how it isn't the witches who are doing the evil, but the hunters...
(08-10-2022, 08:52 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Funny how it isn't the witches who are doing the evil, but the hunters...

But really, isn't that always so...fools that we are.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I came across this, from interviews Melanie Read did with Peter Ellis.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeala...MP1sB027N0
Correct. The Detail with Sharon Brettkelly has also done an excellent job with Melanie Reid's interviews with Peter Ellis.
Thank you to Sally B. and Karen Z. for helping to put that poor man away.
Part two, The Peter Ellis case. Melanie Read.

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/the-peter-ell...-an-arrest