Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pfizer admits vaccine not tested to prevent transmission
Us "nutty antivaxxers" were right all along!

Admin Comment
Thread title has been amended
That isn't even close to being remotely true CT
Fact Check
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Pfizer admitted in a Dutch court that it wasn't tested for transmission.
Apparently this isint "news" it was something that was always accepted.
Thats the whole point isint it?
Seems it was only tested for safety, not effectivness in transmission.
It even admits this here:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20...rial-noth/

"Pfizer did not claim that a clinical trial for its COVID-19 vaccine was testing whether the vaccine prevented transmission of the coronavirus to other people. The aim of the drug trial was to study whether the vaccine was safe and if it prevented disease from SARS-CoV-2."

This is what the video i posted claims, that it was never tested for preventing transmission.
(23-10-2022, 10:13 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Pfizer admitted in a Dutch court that it wasn't tested for transmission.

"Pfizer did not claim that a clinical trial for its COVID-19 vaccine was testing whether the vaccine prevented transmission of the coronavirus to other people. The aim of the drug trial was to study whether the vaccine was safe and if it prevented disease from SARS-CoV-2."

This is what the video i posted claims, that it was never tested for preventing transmission.

You are the one who is completely missing the point.

Vaccines prevent infection. If you are not infected you will not transmit. There was never any suggestion that vaccines prevented transmission once a person was infected.
not seeing a story here... they admitted to something in a Dutch court that the powers that be have known since day 1.

it just seems like a desperate attempt by the "nutty antivaxxers" to remain relevant, am I wrong?

(23-10-2022, 10:30 AM)Olive Wrote:
(23-10-2022, 10:13 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Pfizer admitted in a Dutch court that it wasn't tested for transmission.

Vaccines prevent infection.  If you are not infected you will not transmit.  There was never any suggestion that vaccines prevented transmission once a person was infected.

Thats the whole point, we were led to believe it was going to prevent transmission and infection, once it was realized that it didnt "prevent" infection, we were simply told it was our "best protection" and that it would "reduce severity", etc.
As you just said, vaccines prevent infection, this one clearly didnt. Literally everybody I know who was jabbed all caught it.
Likewise, preventing infection would in turn prevent transmission, because you have to catch the virus to be able to spread it in the first place!

I was no sicker than any of them, despite me being unvaxxed. Im glad I didnt risk the jab for a virus that was not only mild, but offered no protection from catching it.

And all the division this caused, I had friends who didnt want me around despite them claiming the vaccine "worked" and them being all fully vaxxed, WTF were they afraid of? And yes their whole family still caught covid, including their immune suppressed child who was too young to receive the jab and had extremely mild symptoms and made a full recovery.
No one can escape covid, you may think you have gotten away with it, but sooner or later you are going to catch it. In the end they had to agree with me that the vaccine didnt work as expected.

What other vaccines out there only offer "mild" protection?
The common MMR, tetanus, polio, etc, etc vaccines largely give you close to 100% protection (probably 98% or something like that)
Even if you are not up to date with boosters, these vaccines still appear to give most people lifelong protection, and yes ive had all these jabs.
Why don't you go to that other place, CT, rather than trying to fool us on here. They will lap up your bullshit, and praise you for it.
I do have other cameras!
(23-10-2022, 12:05 PM)Praktica Wrote: Why don't you go to that other place, CT, rather than trying to fool us on here. They will lap up your bullshit, and praise you for it.

Wink
(23-10-2022, 11:15 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(23-10-2022, 10:30 AM)Olive Wrote: You are the one who is completely missing the point. 

Vaccines prevent infection.  If you are not infected you will not transmit.  There was never any suggestion that vaccines prevented transmission once a person was infected.

Thats the whole point, we were led to believe it was going to prevent transmission and infection, once it was realized that it didnt "prevent" infection, we were simply told it was our "best protection" and that it would "reduce severity", etc.
As you just said, vaccines prevent infection, this one clearly didnt. Literally everybody I know who was jabbed all caught it.
Likewise, preventing infection would in turn prevent transmission, because you have to catch the virus to be able to spread it in the first place!

I was no sicker than any of them, despite me being unvaxxed. Im glad I didnt risk the jab for a virus that was not only mild, but offered no protection from catching it.

And all the division this caused, I had friends who didnt want me around despite them claiming the vaccine "worked" and them being all fully vaxxed, WTF were they afraid of? And yes their whole family still caught covid, including their immune suppressed child who was too young to receive the jab and had extremely mild symptoms and made a full recovery.
No one can escape covid, you may think you have gotten away with it, but sooner or later you are going to catch it. In the end they had to agree with me that the vaccine didnt work as expected.

The common MMR, tetanus, polio, etc, etc vaccines largely give you close to 100% protection (probably 98% or something like that)
Even if you are not up to date with boosters, these vaccines still appear to give most people lifelong protection, and yes ive had all these jabs.

You are comparing very well established vaccines with one that had to be developed in a hurry CT.  It isn't a reasonable comparison.  In due course, with more time to perfect their vaccines, I am quite sure the covid vaccine will be right up there with the rest of your list... 

Until that time as we were all told and you mention, it was our "best protection" and that it would "reduce severity", etc. 

No lies or conspiracy there either...  

You're also suggesting your experience of covid with mild symptoms is typical - lets not forget 6.5 million people died from it.  It is downright insensitive to all of them to call it 'mild' and use it as an excuse for your antivaxx nonsense

CT, those baskets at pfizer didn't promise they tested the vaccine for all kinds of things. 

It's all in the language these sites are using to suck people in. Lawyers, politicians,  and influencers are really good at this kind of gibberish. It sounds good, until you actually ask 'what exactly are they saying?'
(23-10-2022, 10:30 AM)Olive Wrote:

This. Repeat 100 times: "Vaccines prevent infection.  If you are not infected you will not transmit.  There was never any suggestion that vaccines prevented transmission once a person was infected."

The anti-vaxxers always miss the point. Either they have insufficient understanding to read critically or they deliberately twist things to make "points" that don't exist.

And just because one person can say they were unvaccinated and only had mild disease, doesn't change the fact that they might not have had it at all had they been vaccinated. Recovering from a mild illness was just good luck at that level.
(23-10-2022, 01:15 PM)king1 Wrote:
(23-10-2022, 11:15 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Thats the whole point, we were led to believe it was going to prevent transmission and infection, once it was realized that it didnt "prevent" infection, we were simply told it was our "best protection" and that it would "reduce severity", etc.

You are comparing very well established vaccines with one that had to be developed in a hurry CT.  It isn't a reasonable comparison.  In due course, with more time to perfect their vaccines, I am quite sure the covid vaccine will be right up there with the rest of your list... 

Until that time as we were all told and you mention, it was our "best protection" and that it would "reduce severity", etc. 

You're also suggesting your experience of covid with mild symptoms is typical - lets not forget 6.5 million people died from it.  It is downright insensitive to all of them to call it 'mild' and use it as an excuse for your antivaxx nonsense
There you have admitted it, it was developed in a hurry and in turn tested in a hurry. Normally with trials they will follow up not only months later, but years later to see what side effects are.
Its impossible to say its safe when you dont allow this time to pass.
How many billion guinea pigs received this?
The excuse I keep hearing is that its been given to millions now and we know its "safe"

The facts are that this vaccine did nothing do stop the virus spreading across our population and the only reason we did not have the hospitals overloaded was because it was the less dangerous delta and omicron variants, which ironically the vaccine didnt protect us for.

6.5 million people is not much at all on a global scale.
Most of those had existing health issues and advancing age anyway.
What about all the people who have died from myocarditis, blood clots, and other heart issues?
We have death rates on the rise, funeral homes being overloaded and the undertakers are having to deal with unexplained blood clots while embalming the bodies.
(25-10-2022, 01:11 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(23-10-2022, 01:15 PM)king1 Wrote: You are comparing very well established vaccines with one that had to be developed in a hurry CT.  It isn't a reasonable comparison.  In due course, with more time to perfect their vaccines, I am quite sure the covid vaccine will be right up there with the rest of your list... 

There you have admitted it, it was developed in a hurry and in turn tested in a hurry. Normally with trials they will follow up not only months later, but years later to see what side effects are.
The excuse I keep hearing is that its been given to millions now and we know its "safe"

The facts are that this vaccine did nothing do stop the virus spreading across our population and the only reason we did not have the hospitals overloaded was because it was the less dangerous delta and omicron variants, which ironically the vaccine didnt protect us for.

What about all the people who have died from myocarditis, blood clots, and other heart issues?
We have death rates on the rise, funeral homes being overloaded and the undertakers are having to deal with unexplained blood clots while embalming the bodies.

You go around in circles on the same old-same old...

Some parts of the process for the current vaccination had a degree of short-cutting because of the urgency needed but the development of the mRNA vaccine is far from new. This is from a previous post of mine when I spent far too much time looking up data and information which you clearly don't read because you are busy looking at the bfg garbage.

"Work on mRNA dates from the 60s. Flu vaccines were trialled in mice in the 1990s and rabies vaccine in humans from 2013. By 2018 "US-based scientists said that mRNA vaccines represented a promising alternative to conventional vaccine approaches because of their high potency, capacity for rapid development and potential for low-cost manufacture and safe administration." Covid 19 came after that.".

The vaccine we have did give a degree of protection to the variants we have had. Without it we would have had hospitals even more overwhelmed than they were (potentially one of the reasons for increase in overall death rate!).

You think that 6.5m people is not a lot on a global scale. That's because so many were vaccinated and either didn't catch the disease or didn't die because of it. It's less than a 1% death rate from those infected. In the early days the estimates look like they were up to 6% mortality. So vaccines saved up to 39 million lives. And that doesn't count in those who would have been permanently disabled from long covid - a number that we'll never know.
(25-10-2022, 01:11 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(23-10-2022, 01:15 PM)king1 Wrote: You are comparing very well established vaccines with one that had to be developed in a hurry CT.  It isn't a reasonable comparison.  In due course, with more time to perfect their vaccines, I am quite sure the covid vaccine will be right up there with the rest of your list... 

Ummm, it was no secret CT, but if little ol' me admitting it was developed in a hurry on a public forum helps prove your point, then all I can say is you must have a very, very low threshold for required proof ...   Which probably explains a lot of what you post...

(25-10-2022, 02:32 PM)king1 Wrote:
(25-10-2022, 01:11 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: There you have admitted it, it was developed in a hurry and in turn tested in a hurry. Normally with trials they will follow up not only months later, but years later to see what side effects are.

Ummm, it was no secret CT, but if little ol' me admitting it was developed in a hurry on a public forum helps prove your point, then all I can say is you must have a very, very low threshold for required proof ...   Which probably explains a lot of what you post...

It was developed in a hurry and I dont think anyone is debating that, its a fact.

And now look, another mystery heart attack.
We never heard of this sort of thing happening once.
https://www.1news.co.nz/2022/10/25/uk-ra...ve-on-air/
(25-10-2022, 11:26 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(25-10-2022, 02:32 PM)king1 Wrote: Ummm, it was no secret CT, but if little ol' me admitting it was developed in a hurry on a public forum helps prove your point, then all I can say is you must have a very, very low threshold for required proof ...   Which probably explains a lot of what you post...

It was developed in a hurry and I dont think anyone is debating that, its a fact.

My old doctor 40 years ago had a heart attack running around Hagley Park.  It happens, shit happens, you're getting desperate with that one CT...

(26-10-2022, 07:13 AM)king1 Wrote: My old doctor 40 years ago had a heart attack running around Hagley Park.  It happens, shit happens, you're getting desperate with that one CT...
Heard and know of a couple of cases where healthy as an OX people, just drop dead from heart attacks, and this was years before covid ever existed.
A guy at my wife's work, this happened, he went out for a short run with his wife, he used to do marathons at the time, he stopped to tie his shoe lace, but he never caught upto his wife (who was slower and carried on ahead) she came back found him dead on the ground.
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
(26-10-2022, 07:13 AM)king1 Wrote:
(25-10-2022, 11:26 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: It was developed in a hurry and I dont think anyone is debating that, its a fact.

My old doctor 40 years ago had a heart attack running around Hagley Park.  It happens, shit happens, you're getting desperate with that one CT...

The question is why its happening so often, we never saw this before and even the media is reporting these cases.

Just take a look at this compilation, we cant attribute all to the vaccine, but there is a pattern we have never witnessed before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4HXLXKZN3s
(26-10-2022, 01:23 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(26-10-2022, 07:13 AM)king1 Wrote: My old doctor 40 years ago had a heart attack running around Hagley Park.  It happens, shit happens, you're getting desperate with that one CT...

The question is why its happening so often, we never saw this before and even the media is reporting these cases.

Just take a look at this compilation, we cant attribute all to the vaccine, but there is a pattern we have never witnessed before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4HXLXKZN3s

still grabbing at straws CT...

(26-10-2022, 01:23 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: The question is why its happening so often, we never saw this before and even the media is reporting these cases.
For every link provided relating to negative there are others that say different. Example: Please explain these ?

https://www.tctmd.com/news/reports-sudde...nformation

Of course the media is reporting, makes good stories and $$$. People die everyday of other illnesses, yet these are not reported.

What exactly are you truing to achieve ? Its everyone's right to either have a vaccine or not.

What those reports don't tell you is which Vaccine ?? There's more trouble with Moderna’s mRNA vaccine than after Pfizer’s vaccine.
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.