Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only 17 new Covid19 cases in China? - Yeah right!
Am I the only one thinking China is hiding the real figures?
I find it hard to believe its only that low considering the size of their population.
I'm with you and went YEAH RIGHT pull the other one China lol

Was just reading that it could be 5 years before it is under control around the world
Crab2
Gave up looking at China's figures not long into lockdown. They're rubbish, and pretty much the entire western world know it. Other governments have to keep silent, because it's one of those "tread carefully when criticising an economic superpower" type of things.
(30-06-2020, 01:09 PM)crab2 Wrote: I'm with you and went YEAH RIGHT pull the other one China lol

Was just reading that it could be 5 years before it is under control around the world
Hopefully we see a vaccine well before then.
I imagine it will be a requirement for international travel too.
(30-06-2020, 01:50 PM)thephoenix Wrote: Gave up looking at China's figures not long into lockdown. They're rubbish, and pretty much the entire western world know it. Other governments have to keep silent, because it's one of those "tread carefully when criticising an economic superpower" type of things.
I agree, the only exception to that is the US, where Trump is not being silent on the "China virus" lol