Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High excess deaths in Australia
Exclamation 
Dr campbell is covering this right now.
Im also hearing that a few funeral directors have reported a much higher level of deaths lately and they are not covid related. Also they say that there is a unique type of blood clotting they are finding while embalming the bodies, yuk!

Huh - another believer in internet quacks. He is not a medical doctor...
I do have other cameras!
(22-10-2022, 02:08 PM)Praktica Wrote: Huh - another believer in internet quacks. He is not a medical doctor...
PhD in nurse training together with decades of health sector experience is good enough for me. Interesting to see the good Doctor's mind-shift on COVID related matters over the past nearly 3 years. An intelligent enquiring mind evolving as evidence becomes public.
(22-10-2022, 06:34 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(22-10-2022, 02:08 PM)Praktica Wrote: Huh - another believer in internet quacks. He is not a medical doctor...
PhD in nurse training together with decades of health sector experience is good enough for me. Interesting to see the good Doctor's mind-shift on COVID related matters over the past nearly 3 years. An intelligent enquiring mind evolving as evidence becomes public.

Exactly, and he is merely pointing out these trends data as more evidence is coming to light.
Now that has to be a rather large red flag when Dr campbells videos are being posted by C_T_Russell
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Dr Campbell was the face of covid right from the beginning and was even interviewed by media.
I think red flags are warranted if he was originally very pro the jab, to now raising concerns about it.
At least he has the guts to admit these concerns, as most wouldnt.

Give it 10, 20 or 30 years and we will be looking back at this with disgust.
(23-10-2022, 10:28 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Dr Campbell was the face of covid right from the beginning and was even interviewed by media.
I think red flags are warranted if he was originally very pro the jab, to now raising concerns about it.

we will be looking back at this period with disgust on so many levels.
---

I can't take that guy seriously anymore, I think he has fallen off the rails...

(23-10-2022, 10:40 AM)king1 Wrote:
(23-10-2022, 10:28 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Dr Campbell was the face of covid right from the beginning and was even interviewed by media.

we will be looking back at this period with disgust on so many levels.
---

I can't take that guy seriously anymore, I think he has fallen off the rails...
Wait and see, things will become clear in time who was right.
Dr Campbell is not a medical doctor. He is a retired nursing educator with a PhD that entitles him to call himself "Dr". His PhD is in nursing education, and maybe he could be considered good at that since he is fooling so many people into believing the twisted way he presents data in his videos.

This time video presents some data that looks reasonable and could have done that in about 2 minutes instead of 11. And just for once didn't try to twist into any conclusion. So yes, the epidemiologists could perhaps look at what is happening with overall mortality at the moment. I can think of several reasons why it might rise at the moment. NZ's death rate has been rising since 2009 (https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/NZ...death-rate).

10-20-30 years into the future we might look back at a lot of things with disgust. Like the fact that this was an opportunity to apply what we know about aerosol and fomite transmission to keep ourselves safer from all sorts of nasties, but the minute the government mandates dropped most people went back to their same old grubby ways. And while we already knew about the benefits of vaccines from the last 100 years, so many people went silly and didn't want what was likely the safest and most important one of our generation.
(25-10-2022, 01:17 PM)SueDonim Wrote: , but the minute the government mandates dropped most people went back to their same old grubby ways. And while we already knew about the benefits of vaccines from the last 100 years, so many people went silly and didn't want what was likely the safest and most important one of our generation.

You mean like us taking our masks off and not sanitizing our hands after touching every doorknob?
the OCD over germs is getting ridiculous of you ask me.

Vaccines are great and have eradicated and/or eliminated some pretty nasty diseases, and there have been some scandals over the years if you look into some things that have gone wrong with potential contamination.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25057632/

but when you rush to develop a vaccine without lengthy testing all in an effort to try and stop a pandemic which was largely already over by the time the vaccine was distributed raises many red flags to me. The virus had already mutated several times since the first alpha strain that it was designed to protect, whats more dumb is people are gullible to receive a 3rd and 4th shot. If the first and second shot didnt work, why would 2 more do anything?
(25-10-2022, 11:36 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(25-10-2022, 01:17 PM)SueDonim Wrote: , but the minute the government mandates dropped most people went back to their same old grubby ways. And while we already knew about the benefits of vaccines from the last 100 years, so many people went silly and didn't want what was likely the safest and most important one of our generation.

but when you rush to develop a vaccine without lengthy testing all in an effort to try and stop a pandemic which was largely already over by the time the vaccine was distributed raises many red flags to me. The virus had already mutated several times since the first alpha strain that it was designed to protect, whats more dumb is people are gullible to receive a 3rd and 4th shot. If the first and second shot didnt work, why would 2 more do anything?
some would say you are the gullible one CT

(25-10-2022, 11:36 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:

You mean like us taking our masks off and not sanitizing our hands after touching every doorknob?

Vaccines are great and have eradicated and/or eliminated some pretty nasty diseases, and there have been some scandals over the years if you look into some things that have gone wrong with potential contamination.

"You mean like us taking our masks off and not sanitizing our hands after touching every doorknob?"
Taking masks off then crowding and coughing over other people (I still wear mine at the supermarket). Sanitising hands after touching the trolley handle that has been coughed all over every day (which I always did long before covid anyway). And any other surfaces that fit that category. There are lots of viruses around, not just covid. It's worth taking a few precautions to stay well. Being sick is not fun and it's a waste of time.

"... some scandals over the years if you look into some things that have gone wrong with potential contamination" Great that you have used PubMed. But you still need to read in context. A 2002 article about the early problems with the polio vaccine has little relevance to today. A lot was learned in that mistake, and we have now moved on to the use of mRNA vaccines THAT ARE SAFER.

"which was largely already over by the time the vaccine was distributed". It had hardly begun when the first vaccines came out and is far from over now. Until we have the universal corona-virus vaccine available we need to be aware and sensible.

"whats more dumb is people are gullible to receive a 3rd and 4th shot".
Who are gullible? The people who received their shots and didn't get sick. Or people like you who admit to having caught the disease and were lucky to be in the 90% without severe ramifications. Remember the death-bed stories of people begging for a vaccine when it was too late.
Who are gullible? The people who read evidence-based information and make informed choices, or the people who read crackpot garbage and think they know more than the doctors and other experts what have spent years and years studying and decades working in the field in which they have expertise? Some people are worse than gullible. They are just plain arrogant.
Definition of gullible
https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

(26-10-2022, 10:31 AM)SueDonim Wrote:
(25-10-2022, 11:36 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: You mean like us taking our masks off and not sanitizing our hands after touching every doorknob?

"You mean like us taking our masks off and not sanitizing our hands after touching every doorknob?"
Taking masks off then crowding and coughing over other people (I still wear mine at the supermarket). Sanitising hands after touching the trolley handle that has been coughed all over every day (which I always did long before covid anyway). And any other surfaces that fit that category. There are lots of viruses around, not just covid. It's worth taking a few precautions to stay well. Being sick is not fun and it's a waste of time.

"... some scandals over the years if you look into some things that have gone wrong with potential contamination" Great that you have used PubMed. But you still need to read in context. A 2002 article about the early problems with the polio vaccine has little relevance to today. A lot was learned in that mistake, and we have now moved on to the use of mRNA vaccines THAT ARE SAFER.

"which was largely already over by the time the vaccine was distributed". It had hardly begun when the first vaccines came out and is far from over now. Until we have the universal corona-virus vaccine available we need to be aware and sensible.

Who are gullible? The people who received their shots and didn't get sick. Or people like you who admit to having caught the disease and were lucky to be in the 90% without severe ramifications. Remember the death-bed stories of people begging for a vaccine when it was too late.
Who are gullible? The people who read evidence-based information and make informed choices, or the people who read crackpot garbage and think they know more than the doctors and other experts what have spent years and years studying and decades working in the field in which they have expertise? Some people are worse than gullible. They are just plain arrogant.
In principal, you would think an MRNA vaccine should be safer, but the issue we are seeing here is that in some instances the MRNA is telling the cells to keep making the spike proteins, causing inflammation, etc.
The biggest risk is if the jab hits a blood vessel and travels round your bloodstream and enters your heart.
Most people are probably OK, but it was one thing that was overlooked about aspiration, etc.
There could be other things at play, such as individual genetic factors causing some people to be more prone to having side effects.
More research needs to be done, but its likely Pfizer probably already know about whats happened.
I know a few people who have 3 or more shots and they all got sick with covid, there is very few people I know who havent caught covid yet, ironically they were not vaxxed.
(26-10-2022, 01:54 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(26-10-2022, 10:31 AM)SueDonim Wrote: "You mean like us taking our masks off and not sanitizing our hands after touching every doorknob?"

I know a few people who have 3 or more shots and they all got sick with covid, there is very few people I know who havent caught covid yet, ironically they were not vaxxed.

Numbers the size of a circle of friends are absolutely meaningless CT...   I've had three shots of the vaccine and haven't had covid - yet I have a couple of antivaxxy clients (the ones I know about at least) who didn't get vaxxed and were crook as a dog when they got covid... 

Individual experiences are meaningless in statistics...  The big picture is only revealed in datasets of 100,000 or more...

(26-10-2022, 01:54 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(26-10-2022, 10:31 AM)SueDonim Wrote: "You mean like us taking our masks off and not sanitizing our hands after touching every doorknob?"

In principal, you would think an MRNA vaccine should be safer, but the issue we are seeing here is that in some instances the MRNA is telling the cells to keep making the spike proteins, causing inflammation, etc.
The biggest risk is if the jab hits a blood vessel and travels round your bloodstream and enters your heart.
Most people are probably OK, but it was one thing that was overlooked about aspiration, etc.
There could be other things at play, such as individual genetic factors causing some people to be more prone to having side effects.
More research needs to be done, but its likely Pfizer probably already know about whats happened.

Here is one of the recent articles about risks of the mRNA vaccine https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...1422001034. It's pretty long and technical, but these statements are quite clear:

"Importantly, these associated AEs are significantly less frequent than analogous or additional serious AEs induced after severe COVID-19"
"an increased risk of neurological complications in COVID-19 vaccine recipients (which was nevertheless lower than the risk in COVID-19 patients)"

The most basic takeaway is that the scientists are continuing to work on vaccines and vaccine risk; the vaccine does have risks - as has been said all along; and the bottom line is that for every risk from having the vaccine, the risk from having covid itself is far greater. And that is the most important point.

For your last statement: "I know a few people who have 3 or more shots and they all got sick with covid, there is very few people I know who havent caught covid yet, ironically they were not vaxxed."
I think that says a lot about who you associate with. I had a think through who I know who has had covid and can only come up with three families where it came into the household via school students, one family where it came in from a parent who had shaken hands with someone in a business environment, and one couple who went to an indoor event, for which they acknowledged and accepted the risk because the event was important to them. And that's it. Most people I know have not had covid because they are vaccinated and take reasonable care to avoid it.
Sickness is also on the rise in the UK, along with deaths.
Dont believe me or think Dr Campell is talking rubbish?
Well he has all the official stats that hes using, so its not made up.