Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Harris, top climate alarmist now turns skeptic...
Thumbs Up 
Ive always questioned the science around global warming, its been heavily politicized and now we see a top expert on the matter who was not long ago telling us we were doomed, to saying that its total nonsense!
What surprises me more is the data is now showing that CO2 has little to no impact on climate at all!
We have had far higher levels of CO2 in the past yet the planet was having an ice age!

he has always been a climate change denier has he not?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Fox News, always a great source of accurate information. /s
Yes we have had ice ages before. But never when the human population was so high and so concentrated in high risk areas.

Like Australia for instance.

Tom Harris isn't going to be around to look silly when his grandchildren are being seriously threatened by the changes industrialisation have made to the environment we live in. Easy to deny it is going to happen when its not likely to affect us in our lifetime. Selfcentred and ignorant, but easy...
Fox news.................enough said.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
What this shows that garbage in = garbage out.
I do have other cameras!
(12-11-2022, 03:00 PM)Praktica Wrote: What this shows that garbage in = garbage out.
And the algorithms active in commonly used search engines, including YouTube, feed on search terms and online viewing history so tend to magnify that factor, which is why conspiracy theorists interpret what they're viewing as being proof positive of their particular world view.
Fox news aint garbage, its more reliable than the jolly left wing controlled media.
Anyway, there is this BS climate change special on TV ONE tonight.
Looks like more propaganda to me.
Guess what, did you know that with all the efforts NZ can make to this "crisis", we will only be able to delay the world from disaster by THREE WEEKS!

Not going to be any benefit to us by killing the economy and our farming sector.
All the fart tax aint going to fix problems, its just a way to get us eating less meat and kill farmers profits, the only way to reduce "farts" is to have less animals and thats what this govt wants.
They want to destroy farmers, no wonder groundswell is gaining traction.
Only answer to all this crap is to vote ACT or NZ First.