Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greta Thunberg with Russell Howard
He's hilarious - but who knew she's so funny. Big Grin Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ECkYYbPlA
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Thanks for that. Great insight into Greta's thought processes. I've just ordered her book as a result.
I found it really interesting too, especially that she's so very funny. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
She's great. I totally respect and admire her, and have done for ages, but I had no idea she was so charming.
(11-11-2022, 06:31 PM)Olive Wrote: She's great.  I totally respect and admire her, and have done for ages, but I had no idea she was so charming.

Yes she is, that & her humour was a surprise. Anyone able to overcome selective mutism because something else was of crucial importance surely has plenty of determination.  Amazing that through all of her work as an activist, she's continuing somehow to study - & how brilliant too, that Sweden pays people to learn.

I wish we did that here, it just makes so much sense! Smile
Cant stand the tool that is Greta, but got to say, this was hilarious to watch.

(16-11-2022, 06:16 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Cant stand the tool that is Greta, but got to say, this was hilarious to watch.

One way or the other she got your attention so in that respect she has proved her success in getting into the public's ears and minds Rolleyes
I do agree with her actually, all politicians do is just say blah blah blah to anything and dont make any meaningful change.