Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great television interview with Dr Campbell
Thumbs Up 
Haven't caught up with his YouTube channel lately but I agree that the interview is a good one. Goes a long way in explaining how and why his narrative has shifted as he has come to realise the filtered version of the PSAs has shifted so far from robust scientific based information.

In running close to the limits of censorship he has also had first hand experience of the extent of redaction of information in what is disseminated to the general public.
I prefer to follow scientists, rather than quacks and doctors of nurse education.
I do have other cameras!
(18-11-2022, 06:00 PM)Praktica Wrote: I prefer to follow scientists, rather than quacks and doctors of nurse education.

He's more qualified than you or me, so I'm prepared to listen to someone who's got an independent voice, unlike doctors the govts use such as bloomfiend or fauchi.
(02-12-2022, 07:32 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(18-11-2022, 06:00 PM)Praktica Wrote: I prefer to follow scientists, rather than quacks and doctors of nurse education.

He's more qualified than you or me, so I'm prepared to listen to someone who's got an independent voice, unlike doctors the govts use such as bloomfiend or fauchi.

In other words, you're an ignorant fool who is unable to tell shit from clay...
I do have other cameras!
(02-12-2022, 07:32 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:

Doctor Ashley is actually more qualified than Campbell, if you take his real life employment history into account.

Bear in mind academics refer to PhDs with the less than complimentary 'piled higher and deeper' phrase. Even those with them.

However, what interests me more, is why CT keeps bringing this rubbish to this forum, knowing full well he will get yahooed out of the room because of it. Perhaps he likes being scoffed at?
Maybe no one else gives him an argument; they might all agree with him.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Well for me at least, that confirms Dr John Campbells quack status...

To elaborate...
He is basically complaining that the authorities won't take him seriously, blames it on the government narrative - Maybe they don't listen to him because he is not qualified in the required fields for the higher level knowledge and expertise needed to make policy for millions of people.   

Personally, what I got from that interview is he is too hung up on his own online persona now that he can't back down when his analysis is called into question - the result being his views diverge further from mainstream science and his credibility diminishes further.
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup