Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tamaki's
Electoral Commission invites feedback on Brian Tamaki-launched Freedoms NZ party name
The public is being invited to provide feedback as the Freedoms NZ party attempts to register with the Electoral Commission.
To register, a party must have an acceptable name. This means it cannot be offensive or indecent, likely to confuse or mislead voters, not be excessively long or not refer to an honour or title.

Perhaps we can call it the Tamaki's slush fund party
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Nothing wrong with the name, freedom is a good thing generally.

His interpretation of what freedom encompasses is where he's a massive fail... He needs to go get himself his own country if he wants to set his own rules...

It's the old saying - freedom is not free...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Hmm - 'The freedoms party' & the McBishop. So, do his followers have the 'freedom' to not give their dosh to his nibs?
Or would they be chucked out for failing to appreciate his McBishopness?

I'm sure we could all come up with more appropriate names...Smile

The parasites party...?
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
It's bloody tragic that "Freedom" has become synonymous with hate speech, Covid denial and white supremacy. I can't see any recovery ahead and we just have to accept that language changes and not always for the better.
(28-11-2022, 06:38 PM)Olive Wrote: It's bloody tragic that "Freedom" has become synonymous with hate speech, Covid denial and white supremacy.  I can't see any recovery ahead and we just have to accept that language changes and not always for the better.

Yes but then we can always be thankful that we don't live in America just now, with the idiot Trump  on the comeback trail. How any sane, even slightly educated person can believe his particular brand of grade A BS is beyond belief.

Our own idiots pale by comparison. Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
And I have just read that Musk has let QAnon back on Twitter
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(29-11-2022, 02:45 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: And I have just read that Musk has let QAnon back on Twitter

Just fabulous - good grief, is the man deranged??! What an utter fuckwit, to allow that. Dodgy