Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And so it continues
https://tinyurl.com/2jmbkych

On Friday, protesters started gathering outside Starship about 9am.
The group of about 30 were playing guitar, singing and waving the New Zealand flag.
They also held a lengthy karakia.

Representatives of the far-right media group Counterspin were among the crowd.
A video posted online showed police officers coming to the baby’s room on Thursday night to enforce the court orders and take him for pre-surgery procedures.

The video showed the boy’s parents yelling at the officers, crying and telling them: “Please don’t do this.”
The boy’s dad could be heard telling the officers they were “criminals”.

I would say ok were done, take your son and get it done elsewhere and then see what the result would be, bloody wankers the lot of them.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
i would hope the Weefellah is in surgery now or at least sometime today... It is quite clear the parents are totally misinformed and misguided as to what exactly is in the best interests of their child...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(09-12-2022, 09:49 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: https://tinyurl.com/2jmbkych

On Friday, protesters started gathering outside Starship about 9am.
The group of about 30 were playing guitar, singing and waving the New Zealand flag.
They also held a lengthy karakia.

Representatives of the far-right media group Counterspin were among the crowd.
A video posted online showed police officers coming to the baby’s room on Thursday night to enforce the court orders and take him for pre-surgery procedures.

The video showed the boy’s parents yelling at the officers, crying and telling them: “Please don’t do this.”
The boy’s dad could be heard telling the officers they were “criminals”.

I would say ok were done, take your son and get it done elsewhere and then see what the result would be, bloody wankers the lot of them.

It does seem that this whole unfortunate situation has been taken over by those idiots opposed to vaccination, & the child's needs come second to some extent, although I doubt the parents would see that.

"Representatives of the far-right media group Counterspin were among the crowd.

Passing drivers, including bus drivers, were tooting their support."

Its a great pity that there's no car horn available which is hysterical laughter or very loud booing. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
As he is growing up and with parents like this can you imagine what sort of life he will have?
If they continue down this path, he'll probably only be allowed to associate with the children of those with similar views, poor little scrap. No doubt parents like this will opt for homeschooling.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
The principle of paramountcy in the context of children's health: https://www.newsroom.co.nz/my-blood-is-your-blood
(09-12-2022, 02:46 PM)Olive Wrote: The principle of paramountcy in the context of children's health:  https://www.newsroom.co.nz/my-blood-is-your-blood

That makes more sense than these parents & their followers.
We have two daughters. When they were young and in our care we only wanted the best we could give them. Our doctor knows better than we do about children's health and so what he said the girls needed we obtained for them. There was never a time when we either could not afford or could not find the money from somewhere to give them the care that they needed and deserved. So I find it very hard to understand why you would not give your child whatever they needed for their good health and wellbeing.

And it was interesting to hear what the blood bank had to say about it. They do not put blood from vaccinated donors in a different place from unvaccinated donors. Their attitude is that blood is blood. What is more important is that the recipient receives the correct type of blood. The only exception to that rule is with O negative blood which can be given to anyone, which is why they like my blood. And, of course, you have a cup of coffee or tea and biscuit after your donation.
I used to give blood and get the tea and biscuits but now being the age of raging insanity and being a grumpy old bastard they wont let me anymore, how sad.
Me too. Regularly. Then all of a sudden they checked my records and decided they didn't want any more of my Bneg. 

I do wonder what they did with all the stuff I had given up till then...

Shy
(28-12-2022, 02:17 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Me too. Regularly. Then all of a sudden they checked my records and decided they didn't want any more of my Bneg. 

Shy

I tried years ago to donate blood - they wouldn't have it because they claimed I 'didn't weigh enough'.

Tried again years later & they wouldn't have it because I'd had infectious hepatitis years ago.

And now they don't want it, apparently due to being too old.

Well, they can't say I didn't try! Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
(28-12-2022, 02:27 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(28-12-2022, 02:17 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Me too. Regularly. Then all of a sudden they checked my records and decided they didn't want any more of my Bneg. 

Shy

I tried years ago to donate blood - they wouldn't have it because they claimed I 'didn't weigh enough'.

Tried again years later & they wouldn't have it because I'd had infectious hepatitis years ago.

Thats what I have heard about you, your very trying  Big Grin
(28-12-2022, 03:42 PM)Oldfellah Wrote:
(28-12-2022, 02:27 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: I tried years ago to donate blood - they wouldn't have it because they claimed I 'didn't weigh enough'.

Thats what I have heard about you, your very trying  Big Grin

Well....I try! Big Grin Big Grin
(28-12-2022, 02:27 PM)ILilith7 Wrote:

Shy

Same here - when I was younger I didn't weigh enough to be allowed to donate, then by the time my weight nudged over the threshold I was too old.
(28-12-2022, 06:15 PM)Olive Wrote:
(28-12-2022, 02:27 PM)ILilith7 Wrote: I tried years ago to donate blood - they wouldn't have it because they claimed I 'didn't weigh enough'.

Same here - when I was younger I didn't weigh enough to be allowed to donate, then by the time my weight nudged over the threshold I was too old.

I think I was in my early 20s back then & only weighed around 7-71/2 stone. Not huge now but not 7 stone,either. Big Grin