Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The secret diaries of Iranian women protesters
Women protesters are recording events in Iran, sending them to a friend outside Iran & then deleting them so that there will be a record of what's actually happening there.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-63920617

"Over two and a half months, women have been sending their thoughts as voice notes, writing and drawings to the BBC's Saba Zavarei. Here are their diaries, with names changed for their safety."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Ive seen videos on the news showing everyone going about their daily business and none of the women were wearing their hijab, looks like things are changing rapidly over there.
(13-12-2022, 08:34 AM)nzoomed Wrote: Ive seen videos on the news showing everyone going about their daily business and none of the women were wearing their hijab, looks like things are changing rapidly over there.

They certainly need to change. 

I really don't think that religious leaders are fit to be leaders of any country, & they're certainly made one hell of a mess of Iranian society in trying to drag it back into medieval times by removing women's rights. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)