Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK records released
This should make all those CTers happy.
Thousands of unedited (allegedly) govt files on the assassinationĀ are to be released, around 97% of their files.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63994729

"A 1992 law required the government to release all documents on the assassination by October 2017.
On Thursday, President Joe Biden issued an executive order authorising the latest disclosure.

But he said some files would be kept under wraps until June 2023 to protect against possible "identifiable harm".
The US National Archives said that 515 documents would remain withheld in full, and another 2,545 documents would be partly withheld."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
With held to protect the guilty..
Unless they release all of it, that has to be a possibility. People are always going to speculate, when something's withheld.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
This will be an interesting read for sure, there are all sorts of crazy theories over the whole thing.
Kinda ironic the fate of Oswald and how all the attention shifted to Ruby shortly afterwards.
Should hopefully put things to rest for good, but perhaps we will learn something new.
I think that whatever details are released, there's unlikely to be any shortage of people putting 1 &1 together, & somehow coming up with 17. Smile
I was just watching a news story on all of this and apparently the rumour was that the reason Oswald was shot was to stop him spilling the beans and that he was an undercover Russian KGB agent.
However if the USA knew about that, I dont know why they would have wanted to have kept that all under wraps?
(20-12-2022, 05:41 PM)nzoomed Wrote: I was just watching a news story on all of this and apparently the rumour was that the reason Oswald was shot was to stop him spilling the beans and that he was an undercover Russian KGB agent.
However if the USA knew about that, I dont know why they would have wanted to have kept that all under wraps?

I remember hearing that years ago; I think some at the time saidĀ it was because some in the CIA had worked with them, but it was a while ago & I could have that wrong.