Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinosaurs not yet dead, sadly.
Unbelievable, that anyone in these times can be so uninformed.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/1308254...cial-media

"A well-known property developer has come under fire on social media for saying women should use their “youth and beauty to get the best possible man” before blaming backlash on “being attacked by the left”.
Horncastle responded to the question saying “First I believe in personal freedom. You do you,” before he says his core beliefs were that “traditional gender roles work”.

A woman should use her youth and beauty to get the best possible man. What I have read about having babies (super limited) is that it is more healthy for the mother and baby to do it sooner instead of later.
A man should develop himself first, strength, success financial security. Then choose the best possible woman.”

So...'believes in personal freedom?' Unless you happen to be female apparently; then you just need to be 'young & gorgeous to get the best possible man'. Dodgy

May he have daughters.... Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I wouldn't call him a dinosaur - I can think of a number of unflattering names, mind you.
I do have other cameras!
Could be an admirer of any number of incel misogynist right wing cults. Or all of them.
(21-12-2022, 02:56 PM)Praktica Wrote: I wouldn't call him a dinosaur - I can think of a number of unflattering names, mind you.

I think we all could; what a complete prince. Or a similar word... Rolleyes

(21-12-2022, 03:03 PM)Olive Wrote: Could be an admirer of any number of incel misogynist right wing cults.  Or all of them.

Yes - very interesting that he assumed that anyone objecting to his ignorant comments must therefor be on the left. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Some stupid woman raised this man all wrong. With luck he'll marry a woman with more sense than his mother had. Might be a painful learning experience though...

With any luck. Big Grin
(21-12-2022, 06:23 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Some stupid woman raised this man all wrong. With luck he'll marry a woman with more sense than his mother had. Might be a painful learning experience though...

With any luck. Big Grin

Oh, I do hope so! Big Grin Big Grin
Either that or the'll find him in 20 or so years under the rockery in the back yard.
I do have other cameras!
(21-12-2022, 09:00 PM)Praktica Wrote: Either that or the'll find him in 20 or so years under the rockery in the back yard.
Fossilized like a dinosaur? Tongue