Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instant obedience from SWMBO ! !
Never thought I'd see the day - For instant carrying out of my commands, all I have to do is order her to eat dark chocolate.   It's got a fair dose of easily assimilated Magnesium included, and she's won a Magnesium deficiency in the xmas lottery. She's also got to scoff bananas, almonds, Brazil nuts and avocados.
Worse things have happened.
Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
That sounds to me like you'll be back in the dog box within a matter of days...  Thinking
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(13-01-2023, 01:47 PM)king1 Wrote: That sounds to me like you'll be back in the dog box within a matter of days...  Thinking

Days? DAYS ? ? Milliseconds is taking the long term view in these matters.

Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
I think that deficiency might be contagious.
Precautionary dosing up is advisable in cases where even the slightest doubt exists as to vulnerability.

Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(13-01-2023, 07:19 PM)R2x1 Wrote: Precautionary dosing up is advisable in cases where even the slightest doubt exists as to vulnerability.

Wink

And there's me frittering the last of my super on pinot gris and blackberries...
Hey R2 get this and she will think even more of you. LOL

You buy 1 sign from a Facebook advert and all these turn up.  hehehe of course the pictures are only a pure guess Wink

Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
Alas, she has to think more of me if only because it is statistically impossible for her to think less of me
Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Dark chocolate has been shown to contain neurochemicals, such as serotonin, that have a psychoactive and euphoric effect on the mind. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter responsible for mood regulation and cognitive function, so it’s no surprise that chocolate can immediately boost your mood on a bad day.

Studies have shown that those who eat dark chocolate have significantly decreased chances of developing depressive episodes.
Furthermore, dark chocolate contains antioxidants which helps reduce inflammation, commonly linked to depression.

Studies throughout the years have shown a significant link between dark chocolate and improved cognitive function. This is due to flavanols. These mood-enhancing nutrients help protect the brain and keep it functioning later on in life. Results show immediate improvement in memory and cognition after eating chocolate as well as long-term memory capabilities, improved brain blood flow and oxygen levels, and improved nerve function. 

The fatty acid N-acylethanolamines found in dark chocolate provides euphoric effects, helping to relieve negative moods. The next time you find yourself craving chocolate it might be a good idea to consider any deeper causes of your bad mental health.

I have a friend with clinical depression. No it's not a magic cure, but yes it DOES help her. Even if you are joking.
I think it might be quite entertaining if we got Mrs R2x1 a membership here...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Hmmm.

Confused
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(14-01-2023, 09:05 AM)king1 Wrote: I think it might be quite entertaining if we got Mrs R2x1 a membership here...

Oh yes, we could put an extra chair in the ladies thread for her...  Big Grin
The suggestion was passed on.
My instructions were not absolutely clear and unambiguous, but brief analysis has already revealed several anatomical inconveniences, and more than one impossibility. So at least for the moment, it is considered unnecessary to keep a seat warm & reserved. in the feminine accommodations.
Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
I think R2 is saying "no"

Ken Smile
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(15-01-2023, 12:59 PM)Kenj Wrote: I think R2 is saying "no"

Ken Smile

Scared of us rabid feminists getting into her head, you think?  Big Grin
Well, SWMBO is busy being a bit crook, so she doesn't need anything diluting her main task of stirring me along. Happily at least some of her dietary diversions are rather high on the enjoyment scale. She doesn't have any problems with depression in spite of getting some depressing symptoms - maybe the dark chocolate has warded depression off?
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(16-01-2023, 10:03 PM)R2x1 Wrote: Well, SWMBO is busy being a bit crook, so she doesn't need anything diluting her main task of stirring me along. Happily at least some of her dietary diversions are rather high on the enjoyment scale. She doesn't have any problems with depression in spite of getting some depressing symptoms - maybe the dark chocolate has warded depression off?

I bought Whittakers dark chock salted caramel today on your advice. if it works I'm going to ask my GP to add it to my scripts...
Pfft, that prescription stuff is no good - far too many OSH compliant detunings. Undecided  Try the rough-rider, free range, Whitakers ultra dark, bootleg special, Kick-a-poo-joy-juice, ninja blend.  Exclamation   It's got the forbidden extras that blow your fuses faster than a Lucas self-extinguishing lamp. Even Elliot Ness couldn't stop that brew. It's gotta be good for you!   Tongue
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
It's not the fuses that need attention though, but the pipes. Way too many years of good living sooted those things up good and proper, lol...
(16-01-2023, 10:03 PM)R2x1 Wrote: Well, SWMBO is busy being a bit crook, so she doesn't need anything diluting her main task of stirring me along. Happily at least some of her dietary diversions are rather high on the enjoyment scale. She doesn't have any problems with depression in spite of getting some depressing symptoms - maybe the dark chocolate has warded depression off?

Er...as it says, it's good for it.