Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TikTok star Waffler69 known for trying bizarre foods dies from suspected heart attack
https://tinyurl.com/2kbxugbu

TikTok star Taylor Claydorm, known by his user name Waffler69, has died from a suspected heart attack.
The social media influencer was famous for recording himself trying weird and bizarre foods and posting the videos on social media.

So what is the most bizarre food you have had?

The last time I was in Japan many moons ago I was given a so called bowl of soup to eat, god knows what was in it but it was so horrible and slimy I almost puked and of course I couldn't finish it which I think upset the chef.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(13-01-2023, 02:37 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: So what is the most bizarre food you have had?

At the risk of revealing something about myself... 
Spinach, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussel Sprouts

OK, so they're not really bizarre foods - just yuck...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Snails. They weren't too bad, mostly tasted of earth & garlic.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(13-01-2023, 06:17 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Snails. They weren't too bad, mostly tasted of earth & garlic.

Snails are the only "normal" food I can't eat.   I tried once when a friend prepared them especially and after the first one I just couldn't take any more.   The only other food I've balked at was braised spleen (milza) in Sicily.
No surprises there. He looks morbidly obese.
There is another youtuber who comes to mind who even eats more rubbish. It's quite sad. What's worse is that his viewers egg him on to eat more.