Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I wish NZ news had the balls to say it like the Aussies!
Thumbs Up 
Australia 'sharpening its teeth' to be ready for communist China
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oQExE1E_FM
Too many snowflakes in NZ who are easily offended.
Yep.. NZ Govt needs to evaluate its relationship with China.

Especially considering we have a decent Kiwi population living in Hong Kong. One of my best mates and his wife live in HK. Spose I won't be able to message him on Facebook anymore once the great firewall of China comes into full force.
I agree it's time to tell China where to go and it would help NZ business's as people won't have the choice to buy China's cheap products
Crab2
(10-07-2020, 04:23 PM)crab2 Wrote: I agree it's time to tell China where to go and it would help NZ business's as people won't have the choice to buy China's cheap products
I thought it was only communist governments like China and North Korea that limited the choices of their people.
(10-07-2020, 04:23 PM)crab2 Wrote: I agree it's time to tell China where to go and it would help NZ business's as people won't have the choice to buy China's cheap products
Many people can't afford NZ made 'stuff' these days as many of the things we can buy don't last any longer than the cheap imported products.  I'm lucky, electrical goods and clothes I have bought, cheap imports, have lasted for years.  At least in this local area NZ shops and staff are selling them.
Its a no brainer to me to stop importing cans of crappy chinese peaches that taste like crap.
Dunno why NZ growers should suffer due to imported products. We used to be self sufficient, and thats the way it should be.
Doesnt help that multi-nationals are controlling it too. Watties is owned by Heinz which is an American food giant where profits are priority to their shareholders. Its a bit of a worry what could happen.