Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elon musk taking on the world economic forum.
Thumbs Up 
Seems this is part of his greater plan after taking over Twitter to achieve his goal.
I bet Bill gates is not a happy chappy.
https://www.thestreet.com/technology/elo...-the-world
I'd hazard a guess he didn't get what he wanted from the WEF, now he's just throwing his toys out of the cot
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Elon Musk is exactly what you would expect from a South African White Capitalist, hates unions, only profit matters, demanding, driven, super right wing, super hard-working, expecting the same from his employees exactly what you wouldn't want if he was your Boss.

I am a ex-Northern Rhodesian and I know my South African compatriots well.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
I have never liked that man.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(23-01-2023, 08:43 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: I have never liked that man.
Elon's intents are generally good and philanthropic but his UI with the public leaves a bit to be desired at times, not the least attributable to his Asperger's.
(23-01-2023, 09:58 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(23-01-2023, 08:43 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: I have never liked that man.
Elon's intents are generally good and philanthropic but his UI with the public leaves a bit to be desired at times, not the least attributable to his Asperger's.

I would tend to agree also, he seems to have good intentions with the businesses he operates. Your right about his Aspergers getting in the way, I tend to think he is further up the spectrum than say Bill Gates is.
I dont mind it, kind of makes for some good entertainment at times. The whole twitter saga is a classic example of his Autistic behaviour, but to be honest I think the whole thing is blown out by the media, Twitter is not going to die and we hear all these people saying how they are going to move on to other social media, but 2 months later they are still tweeting.
I really wonder if the EV car wars would have even been a thing if it wasnt for Tesla, all the manufacturers are scrambling to get EV's on the road, even the advertisements such as the electric Mustang were screening long before the product was ready on the market!