Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are you a tennis fan? If so please explain
I was watching the tennis today while waiting for a visitor to arrive and I noticed after each volley they looked down to the ground and shook their fist and I wondered why they did that. I thought that it may be some sort of tennis ritual but not being a tennis fan I have no idea why they do it, but they do it repeatedly and I wondered if someone could tell me what it was all about.  Huh
Not a Tennis Fan, but this article may explain (some) of it.

Fist Pumps
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
If you are not a tennis fan Roscoe you'll never know. We used to reckon Lleyton Hewitt did the best imitation on someone trying to start a sickly old chainsaw. Remember how much money is at stake in these games and you might understand the exultation they must feel when they are winning as opposed to the racquet smashing that goes with disappointmen of losing points There have been some wonderful games so far at Melbourne this year.

And remember..... Djokovic, always a goat, never the G.O.A.T.

Ken Smile
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
Thank you, Wainui. From that article it looks as though it is the one they call The Squeeze although while they say that they perform it about 500 times a match - which sounds about right - they do not say WHY they do it, so I wonder what is the point? It looks very arrogant.