Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your opinion of this laptop?
I am looking to buy a new laptop and saw this one advertised online at a very good price of $279, about two thirds the price of others I have seen. I would be interested in your opinion, particularly your opinion, Wainui.

Everis 14in E2037 Intel Celeron N4120 Quad-Core 4GB RAM 128GB SSD Black Black | The Warehouse

Thanks for your help.
it's a pretty average CPU, 4GB Ram is barely enough these days, and 128GB is pretty minimal for Windows these days...

Have you read the reviews on that site?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Thank you, King1. I had not seen the reviews until you mentioned them and the reviews are not very good so I think I will give it a miss.

Thanks for your help. I have been looking at others and the prices are between $400 and $500 so I'll have another look at those.

Your suggestion is appreciated.
You could try "Just Laptops", they are in Auckland. They refurbish older office models that have better specs from of the shelf models.

Their laptops are admittedly older, but you might find something you would be happy with at a good price. Look them up on Google.

(28-01-2023, 11:32 AM)Bryan Wrote: You could try "Just Laptops", they are in Auckland. They refurbish older office models that have better specs from off the shelf models.

Their laptops are admittedly older, but you might find something you would be happy with at a good price. Look them up on Google.
(27-01-2023, 09:44 AM)Roscoe Wrote: I am looking to buy a new laptop and saw this one advertised online at a very good price of $279, about two thirds the price of others I have seen. I would be interested in your opinion, particularly your opinion, Wainui.

Everis 14in E2037 Intel Celeron N4120 Quad-Core 4GB RAM 128GB SSD Black Black | The Warehouse

Thanks for your help.

A friend bought one for her son, and it was unusable Its main problem was overheating, would gradually slow down, then crash. It would probably work in Winter. As I told The Warehouse, they should be sent to Siberia! Another problem was a loose hinge, so the screen would not stay in position. She got her money back without argument.
With low spec, LOW power Laptops - you get what you pay for - Rubbish.
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.