Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mRNA remains in blood up to 28 days after vaccination
You were lied to when told that it only stays in your body for a few hours (or days)
https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/news/2021/...works.html
Dr Campbell covers it here along with the peer reviewed data.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWVxVd6IGgg
was it a lie? or just the best information they had at the time...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Huh - antivaxxers have got to keep harping, even when the rest of us have moved on. Find another lot of fake news to bore us with...
I do have other cameras!
Presumably causes antibodies which may be in your blood/body for quite a while in order to deal with and alert the immune system to a Covid infection.

This is just as expected.

Anyone who didn't get a Covid vaccination and followups without very good reason should be considered to be a traitor to the rest of the population, how dare they risk the rest of us by their selfishness/stupidity.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
I cannot help thinking that an awful lot of these erroneous assertions and conspiracy theories rise because of and find fertile ground in those with very limited education.

If someone has limited experience with research methods, even basic fact checking is beyond their abilities. Understanding that their cellphone is personalising their search results escapes them, so they are easily manipulated down rabbit holes that get deeper and wider as they go.

Yet another good reason to widen access to our schools and tertiary institutions, so education is not limited by age, social status, and financial well being.
I don't think schools have taught critical thinking for a while now. It was called "comprehension" when I was at school and a jolly useful tool it is.
Yes "comprehension" my best subject in Primary.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
(24-02-2023, 10:09 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: You were lied to when told that it only stays in your body for a few hours (or days)
https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/news/2021/...works.html
Dr Campbell covers it here along with the peer reviewed data.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWVxVd6IGgg

Gee - what about those 'chem trails' though, eh. Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I think I'd rather have traces of the mRNA in my system, than long covid. Or even the short form. Frankly there are worse things in our modern bodies than fragments of a neutral virus. Like micro plastics, non stick chemicals, heavy metals and the like. Every single one of us has those, and they are much more likely to cause problems than any viral particles.

Which you would know if you actually did some real research.
Your body naturally contains all kinds of messenger RNA - it's part of the process of protein synthesis.
I do have other cameras!
I believe a new booster will be available in a couple of months. I will be one of the many lining up for that one, in order to maintain my covid free status for as long as possible.
Yes from the 1st April:

New bivalent Covid-19 vaccine booster to be available to over-30s:

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/4847...o-over-30s
Thanks for that, doing it alongside the annual flu shot is such a sensible idea!
(25-02-2023, 08:42 AM)zqwerty Wrote: Presumably causes antibodies which may be in your blood/body for quite a while in order to deal with and alert the immune system to a Covid infection.

This is just as expected.

Anyone who didn't get a Covid vaccination and followups without very good reason should be considered to be a traitor to the rest of the population, how dare they risk the rest of us by their selfishness/stupidity.

So im a traitor for using the bill of rights to refuse a medical treatment?
Im glad i didnt have that shit put into my body.
I have 2 friends that have had the jab and are paying the price for it. Doctors tell them its in their head and they have nothing wrong. WTF?
They are not even acknowledging vaccine injury.
It is your duty as a citizen to make sure that the rest of us are as safe as possible because you have had the recommended vaccinations.

It is a difficult problem to solve when recalcitrant citizens will not behave reasonably and get vaccinated when it is their obvious collective duty and responsibility to act in the best interests of the group as a whole.
(03-03-2023, 11:32 AM)zqwerty Wrote: It is your duty as a citizen to make sure that the rest of us are as safe as possible because you have had the recommended vaccinations.

It is a difficult problem to solve when recalcitrant citizens will not behave reasonably and get vaccinated when it is their obvious collective duty and responsibility to act in the best interests of the group as a whole.

Ive had all my vaccines with no issues, but sadly even some have had effects from some of those, but the risk is far less than mRNA vaccines. We need to see more data on what the long term effects are.

Its almost like this whole thing is for the "greater good" but still not much is done for the very few who suffer ill effects.
Yes we have eliminated horrible diseases such as polio, etc thanks to vaccines, but it still comes at a price, with the covid jab, i would say its a high price.

Now one theory why the covid jabs are so bad is how dangerous this spike protein is.
I wouldnt have thought that a spike protein could be so damaging, but it turns out it causes inflammation.
Now if this was an engineered virus, it makes total sense. There is more evidence that the lab leak theory is plausible, the FBI believes so apparently according to the news.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64806903
Eliminated polio? Rubbish. Some nations have brought it under control with vaccination programmes, but it is still out there in the wild. Just like a lot of other very nasty disease vectors. Whining about  vaccine types ignores that vast good they do, but hey, everyone is entitled to an opinion, no matter how poorly informed it might be.
(03-03-2023, 11:59 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 11:32 AM)zqwerty Wrote: It is your duty as a citizen to make sure that the rest of us are as safe as possible because you have had the recommended vaccinations.

Ive had all my vaccines with no issues, but sadly even some have had effects from some of those, but the risk is far less than mRNA vaccines. We need to see more data on what the long term effects are.

Pretty sure the long term effects without the vaccine are a greater risk of catching covid, long covid, and death... 
But each to their own...

(03-03-2023, 12:12 PM)king1 Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 11:59 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Ive had all my vaccines with no issues, but sadly even some have had effects from some of those, but the risk is far less than mRNA vaccines. We need to see more data on what the long term effects are.

Pretty sure the long term effects without the vaccine are a greater risk of catching covid, long covid, and death... 
But each to their own...

But ive already caught covid (ironically only the once) meanwhile my quadruple jabbed friends have caught it at least twice.
(03-03-2023, 12:18 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 12:12 PM)king1 Wrote: Pretty sure the long term effects without the vaccine are a greater risk of catching covid, long covid, and death... 
But each to their own...

But ive already caught covid (ironically only the once) meanwhile my quadruple jabbed friends have caught it at least twice.
that is a meaningless statistic CT - you have to look at the big picture to make meaningful judgements about 
infection rates and severity etc...