Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Steven Dennis"
Sad 
Does anyone know who this "Steven Dennis" is that I keep getting forwarded email messages from? I put them straight into my junk folder because it is no-one I know. Cheers. Huh
If you think its spam, which if you dont know the person it very well may be, then block them.

That's why I use a Program originally created by a Kiwi, Mailwasher Pro ( theres a free version as well) allows you to scan and view all incoming mails and you can mark them as good, Span, blacklist etc, even before youopen your email. only works on mails actually coming into the computer, not online mail.
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
(26-02-2023, 09:54 AM)Wainuitech Wrote: If you think its spam, which if you dont know the person it very well may be, then block them.

That's why I use a Program originally created by a Kiwi, Mailwasher Pro ( theres a free version as well) allows you to scan and view all incoming mails and you can mark them as good, Span, blacklist etc, even before youopen your email. only works on mails actually coming into the computer, not online mail.
I've also used Mailwasher Pro for many years. In addition to 'rating' the incoming emails on their proxy inbox you can also bounce spam which can be quite satisfying. The only time this isn't possible is for those emails that appear to come from your own email address that claim to have accessed your computer and webcam with threats of sending video footage of your 'disgusting' online browsing habits to all and sundry Dodgy

You just have to be observant in terms of Mailwasher's automatic email ratings as their spam judgements can be a bit heavy handed at times requiring you to change status before 'washing' your incoming email to the recycle bin in error.