Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderna never had sample of the virus to make the vaccine
I was told this was all conspiracy by someone, but now they openly admit this!

They were even joking how they better have had accurate data to work with!

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inter...the-virus/
That is kind of cool that they can do that these days...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
That AI stuff is pretty clever, eh?  Big Grin
So their vaccine didn't work? It did? What are you whining about, then?
I do have other cameras!
(13-03-2023, 11:10 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: I was told this was all conspiracy by someone, but now they openly admit this!

They were even joking how they better have had accurate data to work with!

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inter...the-virus/

A man speaking on a video says.... "...."

1. Check out the source. Armstrong Economics is right biased, has a mixed score for factual reporting and has a medium credibility rating. Not too bad but could be better overall for whether I'd take much notice (normally not but it could be worse).

2. Think about who is saying what. Someone supposedly from Illumina supposedly speaking at the World Economic forum. That's probably legitimate and he's probably qualified to speak.

3. Do we expect companies making vaccines to have live virus to work on? Is supply of genetic data from a company such as Illumina a sensible/normal/safe cost/time-saving process in development such as this? I don't know and frankly don't care. All that is important is that the vaccine works as well as can be and is as safe as can be.

Sometimes CTs get wound up over nothing. I doubt that it's even news, which is possibly why we don't all hear about it. Illumina's specialty is analysing genetic data so Moderna "better have had accurate data to work with". If it wasn't, it wouldn't be fit for purpose and in the US the litigation on that would be huge.