Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pfizer knew...
It caused myocarditis but didnt say anything leaked documents show.
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/brea...giant-had/
Huh - project veritas...peddling rightwing lies. Veritas in latin is the same as Pravda in russian!
I do have other cameras!
(23-03-2023, 12:11 PM)Praktica Wrote: Huh - project veritas...peddling rightwing lies. Veritas in latin is the same as Pravda in russian!

Forget who the news outlet is, look at the documents.
and I thought that was a well known albeit low risk side effect... must be a conspiracy.
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(23-03-2023, 12:43 PM)king1 Wrote: and I thought that was a well known albeit low risk side effect... must be a conspiracy.

You should check out the film "died suddenly" it covers this in great detail.
So many people dropping like flies. I know someone who dropped dead last week and was relatively young, too young to suffer a heart attack.
So many actors in the news that are dying of "natural" causes lately. Co-incidence?
How long before everyone wakes up?
Take actor lance reddick for example. Look up the hashtag #diedsuddenly

I spoke to a pilot the other day who can no longer fly after having heart issues after the vaccine. He is having a "procedure" shortly and is hoping he will be able to fly again, they just tell him its "co-incidence" yet he knows several pilots for qantas who can no longer fly after being vaxxed, its serious but the media wont tell you any of this but its a big problem for airlines, they are crying out to get their unvaxxed pilots back secretly too.
(23-03-2023, 01:31 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(23-03-2023, 12:43 PM)king1 Wrote: and I thought that was a well known albeit low risk side effect... must be a conspiracy.

You should check out the film "died suddenly" it covers this in great detail.
So many people dropping like flies. I know someone who dropped dead last week and was relatively young, too young to suffer a heart attack.
So many actors in the news that are dying of "natural" causes lately. Co-incidence?
How long before everyone wakes up?
Take actor lance reddick for example. Look up the hashtag #diedsuddenly

I spoke to a pilot the other day who can no longer fly after having heart issues after the vaccine. He is having a "procedure" shortly and is hoping he will be able to fly again, they just tell him its "co-incidence" yet he knows several pilots for qantas who can no longer fly after being vaxxed, its serious but the media wont tell you any of this but its a big problem for airlines, they are crying out to get their unvaxxed pilots back secretly too.

by this chap? 
Quote:Stew Peters is an American far-right online personality and bounty hunter. He is known for promoting COVID-19 misinformation and conspiracy theories. His online show is titled the Stew Peters Show, and airs on weekdays. His show routinely features conspiracy theories about governmental organizations, such as the CDC. 

I don't think i'll be able to lower my IQ enough to watch that

(23-03-2023, 12:24 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(23-03-2023, 12:11 PM)Praktica Wrote: Huh - project veritas...peddling rightwing lies. Veritas in latin is the same as Pravda in russian!

Forget who the news outlet is, look at the documents.

Nah - can't be bothered with CTers and their bullshit.
I do have other cameras!
(23-03-2023, 08:46 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(23-03-2023, 12:24 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Forget who the news outlet is, look at the documents.

Nah - can't be bothered with CTers and their bullshit.

Its Pfizers own words, not some CT BS.

I will quote it here if you cant be bothered to read:

“There is evidence that suggests patients who receive a COVID-19 vaccine are at an increased risk of myocarditis.”
• “Onset was typically within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (from Pfizer or Moderna), and cases have occurred more often after the second dose than the first dose.” [PAGE 19]
• “The reasons for male predominance in myocarditis and pericarditis incidence post COVID-19 vaccination remain unknown.” [PAGE 28]
• “The pattern of cases conform, as per the label, to a pattern of myocarditis cases occurring in majority of young males below 29 years of age within the first two weeks postvaccination...” [PAGE 19]
• “Since April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), particularly in adolescents and young adults (CDC 2021).” [PAGE 18]
• “Myocarditis events were defined as encounters with a billing or encounter diagnosis consistent with an ICD10-CM or SNOMED CT code for myocarditis which fell within two weeks of receiving dose 1, 2, or 3 of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.”
• “Incidence rates of myocarditis were measured for each vaccine dose with denominator signifying the total number of patients receiving that dose and numerator signifying the total number of patients meeting the above criteria for an encounter for myocarditis following that dose.”
(24-03-2023, 11:47 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(23-03-2023, 08:46 PM)Praktica Wrote: Nah - can't be bothered with CTers and their bullshit.

Its Pfizers own words, not some CT BS.

The CT BS is the deliberate misinterpretation. misrepresentation and quoting facts and figures out of context...

for example...

we have a page on the MoH website for a study into myocarditis...
https://www.health.govt.nz/covid-19-nove...itis-study

That page has been online since at least 3rd June 2022 according to the web archive
https://web.archive.org/web/202209082013...itis-study

So it was a cover up February, but a nationwide study in June? I'm not seeing a conspiracy. But I could see how that word 'confidential' stamped on the bottom might act as a trigger for some

The point is they acknowledge it, whether or not they tried to cover it up is a matter of debate.
(24-03-2023, 12:22 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: The point is they acknowledge it

I think the real point is they always have...

How long will it take I wonder when sudden adult death syndrome piles up before everyone smells a rat?
The vaccine has been around for quite a while now and we're still not seeing the problems predicted by the doom-and-gloomers. Bottom line is we always new there was a slight risk from the vaccine, but that the risk of getting covid while unvaccinated was a MUCH HIGHER risk. I saw a headlinge the other day that we are still having a negative death rate "increase". I really wish the doubters could read evidence and understand relative risk.
(26-03-2023, 04:16 PM)SueDonim Wrote: The vaccine has been around for quite a while now and we're still not seeing the problems predicted by the doom-and-gloomers. Bottom line is we always new there was a slight risk from the vaccine, but that the risk of getting covid while unvaccinated was a MUCH HIGHER risk. I saw a headlinge the other day that we are still having a negative death rate "increase". I really wish the doubters could read evidence and understand relative risk.

I saw a video recently that Dr Campbell did showing the data of death rates around the world,  including NZ.
It appeared that we have had a noticeable spike in deaths.
Is it just coincidence or is something at play? I know so many people that have suddenly died over the last year its not funny.
(26-03-2023, 09:19 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(26-03-2023, 04:16 PM)SueDonim Wrote: The vaccine has been around for quite a while now and we're still not seeing the problems predicted by the doom-and-gloomers. Bottom line is we always new there was a slight risk from the vaccine, but that the risk of getting covid while unvaccinated was a MUCH HIGHER risk. I saw a headlinge the other day that we are still having a negative death rate "increase". I really wish the doubters could read evidence and understand relative risk.

I saw a video recently that Dr Campbell did showing the data of death rates around the world,  including NZ.
It appeared that we have had a noticeable spike in deaths.
Is it just coincidence or is something at play? I know so many people that have suddenly died over the last year its not funny.
Yep that happens as you get older CT, people just start dropping like flies.  Covid probably affected the death rates as well...