Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More garbage in the mailbox...
a one page double sided glossy advertising...

reality check radio

Tagline: Feel like your not getting the full story from Mainstream Media

Hosts: Peter Williams, Paul Brennan, Chantelle Baker, Rodney Hide
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I think they are awesome, at last another independent media outlet we can listen to.
Their billboards are plastered everywhere across the country.
Peter Williams is a good guy and what he says is common sense.
If you dont like listening to the platform, then this is a good alternative.
(23-03-2023, 12:58 PM)king1 Wrote: a one page double sided glossy advertising...

reality check radio

If that tagline is verbatim then their spelling would seem to underline the non-reliability of their content's accuracy. (i.e. "your" should be you're)
I and probably a lot of other people went off Peter Williams as he turned into a conspiracy theorist on his talkback show over Covid.

Could have a bearing on why he is not on talkback now?
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
I got that ad in the letterbox this morning, the dog looks happy. However I watch the ABC, CBC, Al Jazeera and listen to the BBC as much NZ news is very limited in scope.
I got one of those the other day; it's now resting in my recycling bin. I did make an effort not to laugh, but sadly failed.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(23-03-2023, 03:33 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(23-03-2023, 12:58 PM)king1 Wrote: a one page double sided glossy advertising...

reality check radio

If that tagline is verbatim then their spelling would seem to underline the non-reliability of their content's accuracy. (i.e. "your" should be you're)
Peter Williams was mainstream media.
I got a notice from Spark, saying if I don't log into my old email account they were going to delete it. It is my old business account I thought was defunct, and so want to keep it as an extra xtra. After a whole lot of drama on the phone I finally logged into my old account, which hasn't been used for well over 10 years - 5,000 emails !!! Right up to today, people are still sending emails to an account that hasn't been opened for years. I deleted them all, but it looks like it will get more mail than my current xtra email address, so probably won't even use it.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
(23-03-2023, 06:42 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(23-03-2023, 03:33 PM)harm_less Wrote: If that tagline is verbatim then their spelling would seem to underline the non-reliability of their content's accuracy. (i.e. "your" should be you're)
Peter Williams was mainstream media.

Well there is a reason he has left obviously, and he is a real nice down to earth guy.
We need more independent media and not media that takes money with strings attached.
(24-03-2023, 11:43 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(23-03-2023, 06:42 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Peter Williams was mainstream media.

he is a real nice down to earth guy.

down to earth being the rabbit hole?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
LOL king1, pointed and funny.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
(24-03-2023, 12:41 PM)king1 Wrote:
(24-03-2023, 11:43 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:  he is a real nice down to earth guy.

down to earth being the rabbit hole?

And what's more, still tunneling when last heard of... Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(24-03-2023, 06:22 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(24-03-2023, 12:41 PM)king1 Wrote: down to earth being the rabbit hole?

And what's more, still tunneling when last heard of... Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin

It happens quite a lot with talkback hosts. I remember one on afternoon ZB (from memory) who used to entreat people to break a law if they thought it was a stupid one... he went...  Big Grin Big Grin

I think Leighton Smith went into involuntary retirement?

Sean Plunkett, another one?

They seem to get the old "I'm always right" syndrome.
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(24-03-2023, 07:32 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(24-03-2023, 06:22 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: And what's more, still tunneling when last heard of... Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin

It happens quite a lot with talkback hosts. I remember one on afternoon ZB (from memory) who used to entreat people to break a law if they thought it was a stupid one... he went...  Big Grin Big Grin

I think Leighton Smith went into involuntary retirement?

Sean Plunkett, another one?

They seem to get the old "I'm always right" syndrome.

More reasons to be glad that I don't listen to talkback radio... Rolleyes Big Grin
Too much of our media is run by left wing agendas and funded with money with strings attached.
This is a breath of fresh air that is long overdue.