Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump
Got slammed for trying to ban TikTok over security concerns and media were trying to say it was all a conspiracy  in much the same way as he said covid escaped from the Wuhan lab.
Now we have the Biden administration not only attempting to ban TikTok but also largely accepting the lab leak theory as plausible.
Go figure.
yeah but it was Trump...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(26-03-2023, 08:20 AM)king1 Wrote: yeah but it was Trump...

Exactly!
If trump says it, it means it's bad.
I think people seem to forget that the president gets briefed by security advisors on alot of these matters.
i'm not sure trump bothered listening to any of his advisers

I particularly enjoyed the recent video that emerged of Trump being arrested in a rather violent and emotionally challenging manner. Of course it was a deep fake, but one has to ask who benefits from such disinformation...
I have to keep laughing how the left keep saying how Trump is going to be arrested "tomorrow"
It's not "the left" (whoever they may be) saying that, it was Trump. He is grandstanding as always.
(26-03-2023, 11:21 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: I have to keep laughing how the left keep saying how Trump is going to be arrested "tomorrow"

There's a noticeable lack of anyone saying that at all - apart from Trump himself & a few of his remaining supporters.

They should not arrest him for another month or so when everyone's fed up with his claims..... Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(26-03-2023, 11:21 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: I have to keep laughing how the left keep saying how Trump is going to be arrested "tomorrow"

Hoy. Generalise about your own lot. The left are doing nothing of the kind.
(26-03-2023, 02:05 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:

There's a noticeable lack of anyone saying that at all - apart from Trump himself & a few of his remaining supporters.

They should not arrest him for another month or so when everyone's fed up with his claims..... Rolleyes Big Grin
Bollocks.
There is always a story somewhere in the news about charges trump is facing, etc.
It never eventuates.
(26-03-2023, 09:04 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(26-03-2023, 02:05 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: There's a noticeable lack of anyone saying that at all - apart from Trump himself & a few of his remaining supporters.

Bollocks.
There is always a story somewhere in the news about charges trump is facing, etc.
It never eventuates.

That's because of the sheer number of cases against him...

Its a fair bit of reading but.. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_la...nald_Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affa...nald_Trump
https://www.justsecurity.org/75032/litig...ald-trump/

But I must say this surprised me - dodgy bastard stuff...
Quote: Trump was quoted by Newsweek in 2011 saying, "I do play with the bankruptcy laws – they're very good for me" as a tool for trimming debt.

Basically he files for chapter 11 bankruptcy for his businesses, simply to renegotiate his debt with the banks.  Has done this four times apparently.

I wouldn't trust any PR coming out of the White House no matter who is the current Potus. It has to have a heavy political slant, and an increasingly militaristic ring wing tone to it, sadly.

I prefer the recent science that goes back to the genetics and tests done from the wet markets, which suggest raccoon dogs were the actual source. Which reinforces the fact that humanity should take much more notice of what is on our plates, we are what we eat...
(27-03-2023, 08:46 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I wouldn't trust any PR coming out of the White House no matter who is the current Potus. It has to have a heavy political slant, and an increasingly militaristic ring wing tone to it, sadly.

I prefer the recent science that goes back to the genetics and tests done from the wet markets, which suggest raccoon dogs were the actual source. Which reinforces the fact that humanity should take much more notice of what is on our plates, we are what we eat...

Yet things are pretty silent about Hunter Bidens laptop.
(28-03-2023, 08:57 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(27-03-2023, 08:46 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I wouldn't trust any PR coming out of the White House no matter who is the current Potus. It has to have a heavy political slant, and an increasingly militaristic ring wing tone to it, sadly.

Yet things are pretty silent about Hunter Bidens laptop.

pretty lengthy write-up on wikipedia with all the gory details
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Bid...%20plot%22.

seems like there are lawsuits before the courts so no-one is going to be talking...

(29-03-2023, 07:23 AM)king1 Wrote:
(28-03-2023, 08:57 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Yet things are pretty silent about Hunter Bidens laptop.

pretty lengthy write-up on wikipedia with all the gory details
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Bid...%20plot%22.

seems like there are lawsuits before the courts so no-one is going to be talking...

Interesting, will be watching this closely to see what comes out of it.
Hillary will be calling..... Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up...... Smile
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!