Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do double Sundays merit a double sundae?
While looking for a ray of sunshine on my phone's weather app last night I was a bit amazed to find that not content with messing up the clock with daylight savings, "THEY" are now fiddling with the calendar! Is nothing to be spared?

Do Padre's get double pay and a day in lieu?  How do they compensate 7th Day Adventists?  Are people without invisible friends allowed to opt for two Fridays?  Next thing you know the Met Office will get a forecast right.
(Hopefully it is not all related to Saturday's date.)

Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(31-03-2023, 07:50 AM)R2x1 Wrote: While looking for a ray of sunshine on my phone's weather app last night I was a bit amazed to find that not content with messing up the clock with daylight savings, "THEY" are now fiddling with the calendar! Is nothing to be spared?

Do Padre's get double pay and a day in lieu?  How do they compensate 7th Day Adventists?  Are people without invisible friends allowed to opt for two Fridays?  Next thing you know the Met Office will get a forecast right.
(Hopefully it is not all related to Saturday's date.)

Wink

I'd choose the one without the rain Big Grin
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
Thanks for the tip, but alas, I didn't get that choice right on my first two guesses. Tumbleweed
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(31-03-2023, 08:32 AM)Kenj Wrote:
(31-03-2023, 07:50 AM)R2x1 Wrote:  Next thing you know the Met Office will get a forecast right.

Wink

I'd choose the one without the rain Big Grin

They certainly got it right with the forecast today. Horrible weather here.
We got fine weather. Murphy must have other plans for campers?
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Are you calling me camp?
Nope. That was a Corgi.©

Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.