Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender man speaks out
Thumbs Up 
Scott Newgent, who featured on what is a woman speaks out against this evil industry where all they care about is the money.
You won't hear these stories with our woke media.
What better a person to listen to than someone who actually has undergone this treatment to begin with!

Why do you insist on misusing the word 'woke'? Or do you actually think the media are enlightened, aware of racism, sexism, and all the other social evils, and you don't like it that way?
(10-04-2023, 10:12 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Why do you insist on misusing the word 'woke'? Or do you actually think the media are enlightened, aware of racism, sexism, and all the other social evils, and you don't like it that way?

I'm sick of wokness and so is Winston Peters.
I dont know what other word to describe all this political correctness as but since it's used in the media and by politicians, I will keep using it.

Anyway, this is not what the subject of this thread is about. I hope you watch the video.
Woke is not political correctness.

And politically correct is a perfectly good word set to use for your purposes...

Albeit longer.
Newgent..... quite an apt name
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
Again already??

I'm becoming heartily sick of the utter nonsense about the term 'woke' which for bigots is a term of disparagement as they attempt to suggest that we should simply close our eyes to the wrongs done in this world because we're being 'woke'.

I won't be doing that. If I see something I believe to be wrong or unfair then I'm not going to shut the hell up about it because had we all shut up about racism back in the days of the civil rights protests, had we shut up about the evils of war when Vietnam was murdering people at a huge rate, had we ignored the dire lack of rights for women then we'd still be living in a society very like the 1950s & that is very definitely NOT what's needed nor what most of us would want for out grandchildren & great grandchildren.

The term has been grabbed by idiot boys who don't want to share with women or anyone of colour or anyone who isn't just exactly like themselves - & I use the term boys very deliberately since these are definitely not men; men tend to have the ability to comprehend far better than these nasty minded poisonous plonkers.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/shor...-the-right
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Thank you Lilith for going to the trouble of spelling this out yet again. It's beyond comprehension that this is still necessary, but it is.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/shor...cLMVw1d4bo

Not just us then...
It was almost a pleasure Olive, marred only by the dragging need to repeat it yet again for the hard of learning. Smile

And no, not just us weirdos Hunni. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)