Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drag queen storytelling canceled
Thumbs Up 
Obviously the media like to make it sound like the protest was violent when in reality it wasn't, but at least it worked and were made to back off.
No kids need to be bought up to ser this kind of shit.
20 years ago it would have been unthinkable. Nowadays we have people that think this is called progress, it's the complete opposite.

https://www.9news.com.au/article/a63e3aa...7e4888559e
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
Okay, and what about all those guys in dresses on tv over this weekend?

Getting exercised over drag is way more about the critics than those putting on the skirts.
Dame Edna Everidge anyone...?
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Robin Williams.
Dustin Hoffman.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
All three of those actors mentioned above would likely get canceled these days for playing those roles. Look what happened to Guy Pearce recently when he said:

A question — if the only people allowed to play trans characters are trans folk, then are we also suggesting the only people trans folk can play are trans characters?” Pearce wrote. “Surely that will limit your career as an actor? Isn’t the point of an actor to be able play anyone outside your own world?

I don't like the Drag Queen Storytime concept. Those who dress in drag are not true trans, they do not suffer from gender dysphoria. Often their drag names are highly sexualised as are their outfits and their manner. That is not appropriate for children.