Poll: Does anyone think BT will enter parliament as a political leader?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Please, NO!
100.00%
7 100.00%
Yes
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The McBishop heads another political party
Oh joy - just what's needed, a political party consisting of  CT'ers & an American style preacher, focused on fleecing his followers.

The McBishop has been awfully quiet just lately; I did wonder whether perhaps he might be ready to pronounce on who's to blame for those inconvenient Auckland floods since he was so very quick to point the finger at CHCH for the quakes - apparently all the fault of 'those wicked sinning gays' if his nibs is to be believed. But no - other things on his mind apparently.

Like political power. Rolleyes Dodgy Big Grin

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/4898...om%20Party.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/brian-tama...JXGYLYP7E/
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I guess now we will find out just how many of the vocal anti/everything minority there actually are, elections are good for that... But he's dreaming if he thinks he can get 20%
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(13-05-2023, 07:21 PM)king1 Wrote: I guess now we will find out just how many of the vocal anti/everything minority there actually are, elections are good for that...  But he's dreaming if he thinks he can get 20%

Dreaming...or  deluded. Rolleyes Big Grin

Imagine if he became PM! Doh Fffuuu Evilgrin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(13-05-2023, 07:25 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(13-05-2023, 07:21 PM)king1 Wrote: I guess now we will find out just how many of the vocal anti/everything minority there actually are, elections are good for that...  But he's dreaming if he thinks he can get 20%

Dreaming...or  deluded. Rolleyes Big Grin

Imagine if he became PM! Doh Fffuuu Evilgrin

The crowds will be chanting in the streets... "All hail The Bish, All hail The Bish" - could make a good dystopian movie...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Anything that splits the right wing vote is fine with me.   I'm more concerned about TPM splitting off some Greens votes, but I can't see TPM lasting the distance.
Interesting opinion piece on this on The Nation this morning. Repeats tomorrow morning if anyone is interested.
(13-05-2023, 08:44 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Interesting opinion piece on this on The Nation this morning. Repeats tomorrow morning if anyone is interested.
Or watch it online: https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/shows/202...ction.html

And very insightful comment from Josie regarding the potential 'coalition of chaos' being equally applicable to a Nat/Act/whoever scenario.
Preserve us from politicians...
I like the Stuff cartoon today.

But if the Brylcream Bish did become PM it would settle the debate on whether mass delusion is actually real.
(14-05-2023, 01:21 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I like the Stuff cartoon today.

But if the Brylcream Bish did become PM it would settle the debate on whether mass delusion is actually real.

He might install ATM machines & make reporters pay to speak to him.   Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
(14-05-2023, 03:15 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(14-05-2023, 01:21 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I like the Stuff cartoon today.

He might install ATM machines & make reporters pay to speak to him.   Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin

https://twitter.com/JeremyReesnz/status/...8506817537

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/3008412...io-channel

Found a flyer in the letter box the other day - apparently 'you are not alone' & 'its time for a reality check' & they broadcast 7 days a week on current events & pertinent issues you won't  hear anywhere else'.
Dodgy Rolleyes
There's also an image of as lovely dog (not dissimilar to the long ago Telecom Spot) who is apparently blissful despite the headphones jammed on his ears, presumably directing  'the full story' so it can 'discern the truth'.

It isn't altogether clear exactly why it is that a dog needs to 'discern the truth' & have a 'reality check' but that appears to be the level they operate at so who knows - perhaps they've come up with a devious  method of brainwashing innocent dogs to spread their propaganda.   Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin

And apparently, the faces of those involved feature on the back of a bus, which I'm sorely disappointed not to have seen. Big Grin Big Grin

"They, and others around the country, may have received a leaflet in their mailbox, headed with the words “You’re not alone”; they might have seen a billboard with one of four faces on it or seen those same faces on the back of a bus."
He wont get anywhere near 20% it will be mostly his church followers who will vote.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.