Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White voice actors to stop playing black characters on The Simpsons....
Exclamation 
This is so PC its absolutely unbelievable!

To me it I consider it rasist and segregated.

If all people are treated equal then who gives crap about skin colour for a voice actor you don't even see?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...cters.html
no wonder the world is so divided, no one is being treated the same as another colour, I work with different cultures and I treat them as I would be expected to be treated
Crab2
I enjoyed working with other cultures in a couple of jobs I had and loved learning their languages too. Unfortunately I forget it too fast if I don't keep it up but was fun at the time and they enjoyed teaching me. Those not speaking English very well would come to me for clarification on something as I could get through to them in broken English and showing them with few words what they needed to understand. I taught them what many of our slang words meant as well. From Samoan to Spanish and some in-between, made boring jobs fun.
(06-08-2020, 05:51 PM)Kacee Wrote: I enjoyed working with other cultures in a couple of jobs I had and loved learning their languages too.  Unfortunately I forget it too fast if I don't keep it up but was fun at the time and they enjoyed teaching me.  Those not speaking English very well would come to me for clarification on something as I could get through to them in broken English and showing them with few words what they needed to understand.  I taught them what many of our slang words meant as well.  From Samoan to Spanish and some in-between, made boring jobs fun.

I agree, I have a friend from South America and his English is still not the greatest despite him loving here for about 2 decades.
Hes taught me the odd thing in Spanish, and he is not afraid to ask me what a particular word means in English either.
(06-08-2020, 01:13 PM)crab2 Wrote: no wonder the world is so divided, no one is being treated the same as another colour, I work with different cultures and I treat them as I would be expected to be treated
Completely agree.
Sounds so stupid I thought it was fake news at first!

The fact that skin colour is determining what part a voice actor can play is racism in itself.
Both Black and White people should be equally offended.
Are we seeing all the black voice actors stopping their roles as white people?