Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winston Peter's is right....
It should be a cause for concern for all kiwis.
This BS propaganda is trying to say otherwise.
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/the-whole...overeignty
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
That shameless old fool is wrong again
He’s whistling dogs again

Anyone would think there is an Election upcoming
I'm not sure anyone is actually going to be able able to compel any country to do anything contrary to the government policies - or enforce it, or enforce sanctions for non compliance. Just won't happen...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
The UN is essentially a form of world government and they have proven largely influential as we could see with Covid measures that were adopted.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
(05-06-2023, 07:03 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: The UN is essentially a form of world government and they have proven largely influential as we could see with Covid measures that were adopted.

now, let's imagine what the world would be like in the middle of a pandemic without global coordination of effort...  

world government is just a little laughable CT, even for you...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
The UN is a functionary of the Great Powers

If it wasn’t then it wouldn’t exist
Classic Winston. Sleep for the best part of 3 years, wake up when there's an election within cooee & bang the racist drum.
Again. Works every time.

Because sadly, we have no shortage of either gullible idiots or racist idiots.

"International treaties are not directly enforceable in and of themselves. There is no overarching, compulsory judicial system or coercive penal system.
The WHO can’t tell the Prime Minister of New Zealand how to run the country."

It seems unlikely that Winston has bought into the hysterical CT nonsense around covid so probably he's just making use of that.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Peters does not have an apostrophe - and if you were using the possessive, it would be Peters'...
I do have other cameras!
The best thing Peters ever did was retire from politics.
(06-06-2023, 06:08 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The best thing Peters ever did was retire from politics.

if only he would.... Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(06-06-2023, 06:08 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The best thing Peters ever did was retire from politics.

Somehow I don't think he did!