Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TM Member for how long?
Since March 2006. Different user name now.
(17-02-2020, 06:53 PM)EX09ER Wrote: Joined TM in June 2004

Discovered TMD and MOTORING boards about 2008
Spent about a year in MB2 while it was winding down and until it shut down (not my fault).
About that time until now have been mostly in General Discussion.

Gosh, I'd forgotten about MB2

I joined, but it just seemed to be nutters plotting against TMMB posters  Big Grin
Most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all. Michael Rivero
My membership was 20 years but now I use my husbands Trade me account  and he's being a member for 14 years
(18-02-2020, 03:03 PM)Ralph Wrote:

Spent about a year in MB2 while it was winding down and until it shut down (not my fault).

I joined, but it just seemed to be nutters plotting against TMMB posters  Big Grin
The site was past it's prime but still entertaining, seemed to be dwelling on squabbles with members or another site (EOTI) with a few members swinging between both.
When I ventured into the other site (EOTI) for a look I was soon chased away with the pitchforks and rosary beads.

The hosts of both were reasonable, their sycophant second tier wannabes not so much. 

So back to TurdMe I went, where I have enjoyed the challenge of avoiding being sent to banned camp while pushing the limits right to the spine of the rulebook.
A lot of new are newbies,not like us ehhh Angierose
I was a newbie with only a few years on the clock. Unfortunately I kept falling foul of moaners who eventually got me a permanent ban. Hopefully I'll last longer here
2004 for me. Posting since 2009
I have been a TM member for a long time, been in and out of the boards over that time
(18-02-2020, 03:22 PM)EX09ER Wrote:
(18-02-2020, 03:03 PM)Ralph Wrote:

The site was past it's prime but still entertaining, seemed to be dwelling on squabbles with members or another site (EOTI) with a few members swinging between both.
When I ventured into the other site (EOTI) for a look I was soon chased away with the pitchforks and rosary beads.

The hosts of both were reasonable, their sycophant second tier wannabes not so much. 

So back to TurdMe I went, where I have enjoyed the challenge of avoiding being sent to banned camp while pushing the limits right to the spine of the rulebook.

MB2 was a great site ... a load of fun and a lot of good friendships were formed
MB2 WAS a great site.. so much fun being a part of lol
Member since 2002 so 18 years
member since 2002, been on the boards since 2004/5
Morning all.

TM since 2005, sent on holiday once, probably deserved quite a few more but never quite managed it. So now I am taste testing a few options, seeing I don't want to give up the addiction.

This learning new spaces thing though, is a pain for a slow learner!
Sept 2006
Mine says 2010 but actually I was a member before that on an account I had with my ex husband.
Since about 2004 I think.
Joined TM 2007 …

Just got banned last year, for calling someone a ‘Dick’…

He was someone from the same Regiment as me (Army) …

But he never did ‘Active Duty’ like myself …

Always boasted about wearing his service medals …lol……….

('o,')
<((>
_/ \_
I registered in 2001, so 19 years but never used the message boards until 2007
Joined in October 2002 - permabanned from the messageboard for a few years, though. I was on MB2, as well, in the early years.
Since 2004.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
18 years no warnings or bannings. Enjoyed O & P every election year