Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Greens wealth tax
Living in the past is not a great way to plan your lifestyle in our currently fast changing technological world. There are opportunities available now that completely turn economic decisions of just a few decades ago on their heads.
Exactly. So many social changes in just my lifetime it makes my head spin...
Indeed - the internet alone has wrought huge changes across the world. It might be useful though, if we were more able to learn from the past. Use what works well & discard what doesn't.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(14-06-2023, 11:00 PM)harm_less Wrote: Living in the past is not a great way to plan your lifestyle in our currently fast changing technological world. There are opportunities available now that completely turn economic decisions of just a few decades ago on their heads.

So very true.
Who would ever have thought that a single person could easily save 50 pounds a fortnight just by turning vegetarian?
Wouldn't our grandparents have been humbled to know that people will go to the trouble of personally advising us in our own homes that we have been selected to share in the benefits of a multi-million dollar windfall from Africa?
Yep, the country's in the very best of hands.

Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
This pc updated itself overnight. Then microsoft held me to ransom by demanding a code to a cellphone. before it would let me back in.

They are the boss of me.
(15-06-2023, 12:19 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: This pc updated itself overnight. Then microsoft held me to ransom by demanding a code to a cellphone. before it would let me back in.

They are the boss of me.

I would say that is because you are logged into your PC with a Microsoft account rather than a local account...
you can change that in settings / accounts
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
That'll learn it...