Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The benefits of Covid-19 - if any!
I recently got Covid, which has been interesting.
First of all, I don't know what the fuss is about, no worse than the average dose of Flue.
Covid had some interesting side effects:-

* I  had swollen feet for many years, which the medical profession could not cure. My feet 'deflated', and have remained so for a couple of months, so far.
* My Prostate was painful. The pain increased during Covid, but has now been reduced to a twinge now & again.
* I developed old age spots on my arms & hands, these have vanished.

It seems that my immune system was asleep, & Covid was a wake up call.
Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Working From Home.

Covid has been absolutely brilliant, and despite some exapnding of the waistline which seems impossible to get rid of, I will NEVER get tired of not having to commute 5 days a week to the city.

Thank you Covid, I luff you long time.
(17-06-2023, 05:39 PM)Mzee Wrote: I recently got Covid, which has been interesting.
First of all, I don't know what the fuss is about, no worse than the average dose of Flue.
Hah. That's because you would have got some omicron variant, which has mellowed out a fair bit.
I doubt you'd be saying that if you'd got one of the earlier strains.
Also if you're vaccinated, that will help too.
Covid-19 update: 8544 new cases, 39 further deaths linked to virus
1:20 pm on 19 June 2023

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/4922...d-to-virus
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche