Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"But we're not racist"
If these idiots aren't racist, then apparently, I'm Marie of Romania. Only "good Maori" allowed into their protest meetings - where a member of their 'security' is none other than Kyle Chapman, former head of the National Front (which was deeply racist) & one or two other similar groups.

But they're 'not racist.'

They refuse entry to Maori women with Ta Moko. But they're 'not racist.'

And oddly enough those attending included members of destiny 'church' 

Dodgy
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/canterb...mori-women

Among the security staff was far-right activist Kyle Chapman, while members of Destiny Church and controversial street preacher Lincoln Russ also attended.

More than 100 people turned up to protest against an anti co-governance meeting in Ōtautahi Christchurch.
And, as with other such events, two Māori women were refused entry into the meeting.
Anti co-governance campaigner Julian Batchelor spoke at the ‘Stop Co-Governance’ meeting at the Scottish Society Hall in St Albans on Thursday, the latest stop in his national roadshow.

One woman, Helena Winiata, tried to go into the meeting, saying she wanted to “just observe”, but was told it was a private event and she was not allowed in.
Her brother had been allowed entry just minutes before.
Winiata believes she was not let in because of her tā moko tattoo.

Teresa Butler, who also has a tā moko, was told she could not enter the meeting because she was “a Māori activist”. She accused the organisers of only excluding Māori.
Security refused to comment on the decision-making behind who was allowed entry.
Last month at a meeting in Blenheim, Marlborough filmmaker Keelan Walker tried to attend but Batchelor stopped him at the door, and said he couldn’t come in because he wasn’t a “good Māori” who would sit there and listen and “be respectful all the way through”.

Batchelor’s website says he is “fighting against tribal rule, racism, separatism, and apartheid ... for one person, one vote, for one law for all and racial unity”. It also claims “protesters are simply pawns in the elite Māori plan to take over New Zealand”.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
While I don't support these meetings I have heard of others that have been disrupted by protesters shouting down those there to speak. So I get why they don't want them in there.
They routinely won't allow Maori women with Ta Moko to attend, they have that well known "non racist" Kyle Chapman as part of their security so its extremely unlikely most will believe that they're genuinely 'not racist', despite their claims.
Especially when their not so glorious leader uses a term which is widely known as racist.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-myth-..._b_8506570

https://www.whattaylorlikes.com/the-good-negro
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)