Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Security Intelligence Updates Display
I am Win 11 Pro 64 Bit fully updated (except for Previews).
I have a guilty feeling that I asked and received an answer on this before but can't find details.  I have set Updates as "Let me decide" rather than automatic as much because I want to know what is happening. Each morning now I am told when I check for updates that I am up to date.
Until recently I was prompted most days for Security Intelligence Updates but such no longer appears. I do not know why no prompts these days. My original query was where can I view the Updates History for Security intelligence Updates? I have tried to recall what I was told previously without success. Updates History only displays the "biggies." such as 22H2 Cum Updates, NET Framework etc.
Guidance please
Have a read, might trigger the memory https://www.computerworld.com/article/30...dates.html

Depends on where the settings have been altered, within the standard settings or Group policy. ( Home edition doesn't have Group policy)
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
go right to the bottom of the windows update history - there is a drop-down labelled Definition Updates...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Thanks King 1 . it looks as though I can "relax" since the most recent Security Intelligence Update was 25 June.
I appreciate the simple tip.
Maybe the hackers/troublemakers have moved elsewhere as there was 1 update almost every day.
thanks again.