Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pretty young for a heart attack
Probably the Jab that's responsible, it's not normal to have a heart attack at that age.   https://www.1news.co.nz/2023/07/28/lebro...W4F7Q2BUWs
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
I lost two friends when I was growing up. One was nineteen, heart attack on the rugby field, and the other one died of a broken heart after years of incest based sexual abuse.

Not that unusual.
yep, sadly it happens
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
During a St John hosted first aid course about 20 years back the tutor who was an ambulance medic commented that earlier in his working life heart attack cases were pretty much all in their 60s but that had progressed to 40+ year olds increasingly featuring with MIs.

Cardiac events in increasingly younger people, mostly male, has more to do with lifestyle changes including sedentary habits, increased stress levels, crap diets and environmental factors. Trying to link it with a recent vaccine regime is disingenuous at best but I would agree that improper administration of what is designed to be an IM injected inflammatory substance is somewhat suspect.
(05-08-2023, 09:45 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Probably the Jab that's responsible, it's not normal to have a heart attack at that age.   https://www.1news.co.nz/2023/07/28/lebro...W4F7Q2BUWs

There was no heart attack. It was cardiac arrest, a totally different thing which affects people of all ages and surprisingly often for young sportsmen. There was no mention of vaccines or covid that I can see. It's bad enough when misinformation is spread by reading wrong conclusions into actual data. It's dangerous disinformation when something is made from absolutely nothing.
Cardiac arrest is the trigger in many deaths I suspect. Especially since we have stopped decapitating people.
(05-08-2023, 03:16 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Cardiac arrest is the trigger in many deaths I suspect. Especially since we have stopped decapitating people.

In the end we all die from oxygen starvation to the brain. One way or the other that is the end result of any potentially fatal event.
(05-08-2023, 03:16 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Cardiac arrest is the trigger in many deaths I suspect. Especially since we have stopped decapitating people.

Surely, that also precipitates cardiac arrests?
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(05-08-2023, 03:53 PM)Kenj Wrote:

Surely, that also precipitates cardiac arrests?

Well yes, but precipitates is like triggering. Only harder to spell.
i lost a young co-worker to a heart related death many years ago. i think he was barely in his early 20s. he drank a lot of energy drinks, which would have been a contributing factor.
(05-08-2023, 04:43 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(05-08-2023, 03:53 PM)Kenj Wrote: Surely, that also precipitates cardiac arrests?

Well yes, but precipates is like triggering. Only harder to spell.

Kenj:  Is that the precipitate as in chemistry exercises? Only precedes cardiac arrests if the results are REALLY unexpected.   RIP Professor.

O_hh:   Precipitation is much more likely to be found in weather forecasts.  Triggering is more likely to be found in Roy Rogers films.  (Spells are what you take after the director says "Cut!" )

Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Nope... Oxford dictionary sez.

cause (an event or situation, typically one that is undesirable) to happen suddenly, unexpectedly, or prematurely.
"the incident precipitated a political crisis"
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(05-08-2023, 05:50 PM)girlgeorgina Wrote: i lost a young co-worker to a heart related death many years ago. i think he was barely in his early 20s. he drank a lot of energy drinks, which would have been a contributing factor.
At that age us guys pretty much regarded ourselves as 'bullet proof', until we weren't Sad