Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youshop is getting expensive
I ordered a couple of LPs from the US, the retailer didnt offer free international shipping unless you spend a huge amount, so went through youshop.
Cost me $75 to land in NZ and they dont offer the slower service thats cheaper any longer.
I also question their details on the weight of the parcel, 1.9KG for 2 vinyl records?

Are there any other freight forwarders that people are having better experience with? I think most are subscription based, but I dont want to pay a monthly fee for something that I only use 2 or 3 times a year.
Solid Gold albums?
(07-08-2023, 11:20 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Solid Gold albums?

I wish!
Everywhere is expensive now.

Not a permanent deal, but you can use code NEWYOUSHOP20 at NZ Post's You Shop to get 20% off shipping until the end of September.
(07-08-2023, 11:20 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Solid Gold albums?

Platinum! 
Gold is only the cheap core. Trust NZPost, (Yeah, Right) unless it is a cross town stroll, they have more ways to skin a sucker than even Mark Twain could visualise: infinity is your oyster. The bargains fall in a very small area, everybody else gets ripped off.  Try returning something to China. If the freight is less than ten times the price of the item including shipping, you have cracked it. Mass sackings in NZPost upcoming.
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(26-08-2023, 04:41 PM)yousnoozeyoulose Wrote: Everywhere is expensive now.

Not a permanent deal, but you can use code NEWYOUSHOP20 at NZ Post's You Shop to get 20% off shipping until the end of September.

Wow, I could have made use of that but might have other items I want to purchase soon.