Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noooooo!!!
Oh jaysus! Just heard someone use the term 'merch'!

Apparently it is now far too difficult to pronounce more than one syllable, so merchandise has gone the way of probably (prolly) & definitely (defnly or even defly) so who knows what the language might sound like in 50 or so years..... Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
maybe a bit like that african american slang language i've heard on telly a few times - don't recall the name of it, popular in the 70s / 80s?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I am grateful 'fuck off' remains uncorrupted.
(09-08-2023, 07:56 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I am grateful 'fuck off' remains uncorrupted.

foff!

ok I made that up...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(09-08-2023, 07:56 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I am grateful 'fuck off' remains uncorrupted.

Ah, but in which sense?
Get thee hence, or an frenetic finale to a competitive event? (Not at all like a bake-off.)
Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(09-08-2023, 08:06 PM)king1 Wrote:

foff!

ok I made that up...

Oooh - nicking that, I can see when that might be very useful!  Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
5.8%

The fuck off didn't work. He's ba a a a a ck ...

Now there's a nooooooooooo! for us...

fuck of !
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society