Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFS leave GST alone Chippy
(19-08-2023, 09:52 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(18-08-2023, 02:20 PM)Kenj Wrote: That was a pretty big box of apples from which you only found 2 good ones though. At least 120 in it, sometimes 121+ at any 3 year period. 1.6% doesn't sound to good and that's only 1 term's  numbers.  Tongue Tongue

Rod and Sonya go back a few terms!

Funny thing though, that percentage I find reflected in my daily life. Way too many people, too few really good ones, lol.
True; a lot of people are weird. But, get them away from their groups / parties / religions and similar inane frivolities and these same people suddenly get quite human. Apparently this has only happened in the last 7,284 years though.
Tongue
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Well based on tonight's poll that GST idea of fruit and veges was a massive vote catcher......
(18-08-2023, 02:20 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(18-08-2023, 01:20 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Yup. They aren't all bad apples.

That was a pretty big box of apples from which you only found 2 good ones though. At least 120 in it, sometimes 121+ at any 3 year period. 1.6% doesn't sound to good and that's only 1 term's  numbers.  Tongue Tongue

Indeed they do. 

And of course, the principal reason I can trust them is that both of them are conveniently,ever so slightly dead.... Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(21-08-2023, 07:06 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(18-08-2023, 02:20 PM)Kenj Wrote: That was a pretty big box of apples from which you only found 2 good ones though. At least 120 in it, sometimes 121+ at any 3 year period. 1.6% doesn't sound to good and that's only 1 term's  numbers.  Tongue Tongue

Indeed they do. 

And of course, the principal reason I can trust them is that both of them are conveniently,ever so slightly dead.... Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin

Not a good enough reason to trust. After all they are politicians Tongue Tongue
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(21-08-2023, 08:13 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(21-08-2023, 07:06 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Indeed they do. 

Not a good enough reason to trust. After all they are politicians Tongue Tongue

Well - I have to say that, even 50 years dead wouldn't be sufficient for me to trust say, Muldoon. Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)