Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I was prime minister
(22-08-2023, 03:16 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(22-08-2023, 02:00 PM)Kenj Wrote: Nope, I kept falling off mine. Hence the mobility scooter

Well then either mobility scooter or ebike.

Or of course, an ever handy broomstick. Complete with cat. Rolleyes Big Grin

Broomstick?  Still got my long departed Mother in Law's one in the garage. You would have to come down here to pick it up, but a one way ticket would do as you could fly it home  Angel
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(22-08-2023, 06:12 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(22-08-2023, 03:16 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Well then either mobility scooter or ebike.

Or of course, an ever handy broomstick. Complete with cat. Rolleyes Big Grin

Broomstick?  Still got my long departed Mother in Law's one in the garage.  You would have to come down here to pick it up, but a one way ticket would do as you could fly it home  Angel

Alas, my broomstick days are gone, & I gave mine to a promising granddaughter.... Big Grin who may possibly kill her saintly Gran if she ever reads that.  Angel Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I try to avoid broomsticks. On account of that rabid one that leapt out from beside the fridge and tripped me up without even a faked apology. I have got even though. It is now reserved for cat litter duties.

That'll learn it.