Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucy Letby to spend rest of life in prison
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-66569311

Couldn't even face up to the sentencing.
there are no words to describe this women...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(22-08-2023, 11:18 AM)king1 Wrote: there are no words to describe this women...

Fairly certain, some of her new neighbours will suggest a few adjectives.
Going by the news reports on RadioNZ this morning her refusal to front up for her sentencing has prompted investigation into revising the laws in the UK in respect of this. For the law to allow a convicted criminal to avoid being fully exposed to the repercussions of their actions is allowing disrespect towards the victims.
(22-08-2023, 11:31 AM)harm_less Wrote: Going by the news reports on RadioNZ this morning her refusal to front up for her sentencing has prompted investigation into revising the laws in the UK in respect of this. For the law to allow a convicted criminal to avoid being fully exposed to the repercussions of their actions is allowing disrespect towards the victims.

absolutely agree, I think I read in the news recently someone here was dragged into the dock - might have been that idiot that threatened to kill Jacinda Adern iirc
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
She has to be completely & utterly loony tunes surely. No normal person does this, she must be deranged in some way.
I think the sentence is the best that could be done although that's little comfort for those poor families.

It must also be hell for her family.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)