Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia / India moon landing
Must be more than a little embarrassing for the Putin regime to have their moon lander crash and burn.  I wonder if that plane crash today also included a couple of head honchos from the space program...

Good on India for the win...

https://www.politico.eu/article/india-mo...n-mission/
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Another case of whoopsie, mind the drop? Still, it means our Chatham Islanders can rest easy, no Russian crime boss moving in next door now. Funny how Putin's challengers all end up dead or locked up isn't it?

As for India, does this mean they can claim ownership?
(24-08-2023, 10:47 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Another case of whoopsie, mind the drop? Still, it means our Chatham Islanders can rest easy, no Russian crime boss moving in next door now. Funny how Putin's challengers all end up dead or locked up isn't it?

I'm absolutely certain that if India claims ownership, there will not be any shortage of lawyers willing to take their case to as many courts as will (for a fee) hear it. .  .  .

Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(24-08-2023, 11:10 AM)R2x1 Wrote:
(24-08-2023, 10:47 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Another case of whoopsie, mind the drop? Still, it means our Chatham Islanders can rest easy, no Russian crime boss moving in next door now. Funny how Putin's challengers all end up dead or locked up isn't it?

I'm absolutely certain that if India claims ownership, there will not be any shortage of lawyers willing to take their case to as many courts as will (for a fee) hear it. .  .  .

Wink

Now India has been successful in landing a rocket on the moon, it is a cert that the next rocket will contain a corner dairy?  Tongue Big Grin
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
Great minds, lol., though this one hesitated because of a reluctance to ethnically stereotype...

Coward that I am.
(24-08-2023, 02:38 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Great minds, lol., though this one hesitated because of a reluctance to ethnically stereotype...

Coward that I am.

I laughed...oh dear,woe is me. Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(24-08-2023, 02:17 PM)Kenj Wrote: Now India has been successful in landing a rocket on the moon, it is a cert that the next rocket will contain a corner dairy?  Tongue Big Grin

When the next rocket arrives, there will ALREADY be at least one dairy . . .
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Or maybe a vape shop...
Indian takeaways?
At least there will be good music Tongue 

[Image: 1200px-The_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon_Cover.svg.png]
(24-08-2023, 06:57 PM)harm_less Wrote: At least there will be good music Tongue 

Good point - makes it all worthwhile. Smile Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(24-08-2023, 07:04 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(24-08-2023, 06:57 PM)harm_less Wrote: At least there will be good music Tongue 

Good point - makes it all worthwhile. Smile Big Grin

Just remember, it is on the bottom of the Moon..... or is that the Moons bottom?

Next comment please  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(24-08-2023, 06:11 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Or maybe a vape shop...

Or a Bottle Shop . . .
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Quite hilarious to hear that ruzzia crashed their lander then heard that India had made a successful landing!
(25-08-2023, 09:05 AM)nzoomed Wrote: Quite hilarious to hear that ruzzia crashed their lander then heard that India had made a successful landing!

Yeah, must have stung Putin a bit; but just a bit since he seems to have been busy 'removing' a former friend. Again. Dodgy
Mmmm, I will wait for the dna evidence before I send flowers.

That guy has escaped death before.