Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The McBishop's had 'a message from god'
Which doesn't bode well, surely given his particular views.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/other/bri...58fb&ei=19

"Brian Tamaki says God has given him a vision of how he should run a “disrupt” campaign that aims to “break apart” Parliament and its “lying politicians”.
Tamaki - a church leader turned co-founder of the new Freedoms NZ political party - also told followers Act Party leader David Seymour will be the campaign’s next target, raising fears among some that the new party plans to subvert democratic norms in the run up to October’s election.
Yesterday, one of Freedoms NZ’s election candidates climbed onto a 2m-high fence to interrupt Opposition leader Chris Luxon’s press conference.
Luxon asked the Freedoms NZ candidate to “be respectful” and talk once the presser had finished.

Prime Minister Chris Hipkins condemned the interruption as an “anti-democratic” stunt that aimed to grab publicity by drowning out the “voice of others” and giving the public less chance to hear from politicians ahead of the election.
But Tamaki told church followers during a recent sermon that Freedoms NZ was exercising its “right to protest and speak publicly”.
He said he’s “had insight from the spirit world” for his campaign and now tipped more of his party members will “pop up” unannounced.

This could spread right across, down the south and everywhere,” Tamaki said, before referencing Act leader Seymour.
You’re next David, you’re another one that hides the truth.”

That had led him to look up the Latin origins of the English word disruption, where he found it meant to “break apart”.
I love this word disruption, to break apart - break apart this hold they have on our Parliament where the people cannot get their voice in,” he told church followers.
Break apart that Parliament, break apart the lying politicians, break apart the dominant party spirit that does not allow the people to have a voice or access to their own Parliament.”

Interesting that he's going to target David Seymour - perhaps he's none too keen on the competition. Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Brian's taking his lead from Jake and Elwood then Cool Cool

(29-08-2023, 03:59 PM)harm_less Wrote: Brian's taking his lead from Jake and Elwood then Cool Cool

If the McBishop was more like Jake & Elwood, he might have more success, who knows.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Me thinks he confuses God with that warped inner voice of his...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
God does not tell people to behave badly. I wish She did, give me quite a few outs...

Btw, one of his lot made it across the harbour this morning and was loudly haranguing the waiting ferry passengers. Stupid man. This seat is so blue it's icy...
(29-08-2023, 05:26 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: God does not tell people to behave badly. I wish She did, give me quite a few outs...

Btw, one of his lot made it across the harbour this morning and was loudly haranguing the waiting ferry passengers. Stupid man. This seat is so blue it's icy...

Arrange for a couple of the bros to throw him in the harbour...
I do have other cameras!
(29-08-2023, 05:26 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: God does not tell people to behave badly. I wish She did, give me quite a few outs...

Oooh...I wonder if you could train her indoors to give that lot a not so gentle nibble? 

They'd never see an attack cat coming... Rolleyes Big Grin
He's been touched...
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
If God is at hand with his party, he is doing a pretty bad job.
I think it's a different God than the one we all know.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
(29-08-2023, 09:45 PM)Zurdo Wrote: I think it's a different God than the one we all know.

A specially trained one, who agrees with the McBishop on everything... Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
God occasionally messaged via lightning bolts, apparently she never got a reply though. Given his claims about seeing the light and personal communication with her upstairs, can we look forward to a tiny area of intense, brief, local global warming?
Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(30-08-2023, 07:38 PM)R2x1 Wrote: God occasionally messaged via lightning bolts, apparently she never got a reply though.  Given his claims about seeing the light and personal communication with her upstairs, can we look forward to a tiny area of intense, brief, local global warming?
Wink

Oh, if only. Big Grin

That would definitely set the cat amongst the pigeons if his nibs had his toes toasted by a lightning bolt.
Especially a holy lightning bolt. Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(31-08-2023, 03:58 PM)R2x1 Wrote: Especially a holy lightning bolt.  Wink

I don't suppose there's much point in praying for one to strike the McBishop, publicly would be excellent.... Rolleyes
(31-08-2023, 07:14 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(31-08-2023, 03:58 PM)R2x1 Wrote: Especially a holy lightning bolt.  Wink

I don't suppose there's much point in praying for one to strike the McBishop, publicly would be excellent.... Rolleyes

that would be vexing for the Bish - it would prove his point that God was speaking to him, but God disapproved..
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(31-08-2023, 10:13 PM)king1 Wrote:
(31-08-2023, 07:14 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: I don't suppose there's much point in praying for one to strike the McBishop, publicly would be excellent.... Rolleyes

that would be vexing for the Bish - it would prove his point that God was speaking to him, but God disapproved..

Indeed...it would be quite an interesting situation for his nibs to try to wriggle out of.

But given his oiliness,I dont doubt he'd manage it. Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
That's a good name for him...... Bish, his Oiliness, Bruin
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(01-09-2023, 12:11 PM)Kenj Wrote: That's a good name for him...... Bish, his Oiliness, Bruin

Oooh - his Oiliness has a nice ring to it! Big Grin Big Grin
The Anointed Brylcreem Boy, His Oiliness Bish Bruin Tomato, master of all that love him, Guardian of the Collection Plate, Defender of the Tithes.  If his flock are His Children, what does that make them?  No need to ask what his voters are, it's pretty obvious (even if not quite polite).

If Minhinick had dreamed him up the editor would have requested something a little more realistic for tomorrow's cartoon.
Entropy is not what
it used to be.